• Announcements

• NeilT

Mini Lab Help.com For Sale   03/16/2017

2017 - Minilab Help could face closure at the end of the year. Our outgoing running cost and time is no longer being covered by our sponsorship. 
      With almost 10,000 members we have grown to be perhaps the worlds largest forum for Mini Lab Help. 
      We would now consider the sale of this web site, please contact us if you wish to discuss. 
biginja1

Help To Install A Server Pc And Fmpc With Ms01 On Fr375

8 posts in this topic

hello all,

I need help  to install a server pc and Fmpc for frontier 375. I didn't buy a the scanner with the system. my 375 has A1 ver 7.7 and Eprom 2.0

I will like to intall Ms01 version 3.0 or 3.1

my email is lucidpic@hotmail.com

Skype id id biginja1

can you help me to i need software for frontier 330 and original software was FE and also need software for another computer for externel prints ... also need information is it software works on new windows win7 or 8 ? 

If anyone can help me here is my mail damirhlivnjak@gmail.com 

Thanks a lot

У меня есть мягкий MS01 V 3,1 . Мне нужна помощь по установке этого программного обеспечения на ПК сервера и FMPC , я не знаю, порядок установки пограничных 570 . Пожалуйста, помогите . Мой адрес электронной почты:. agaevg@mail.ru Спасибо!

I have a soft MS01 V3.1 . I need help on installing this software on a PC server and FMPC , I don't know the procedure for installing the frontier 570 . Please help . My e-mail address:. agaevg@mail.ru Thank you!