• Announcements

• NeilT

Mini Lab Help.com 2018 UPDATE   01/01/2018

2018- Mini Lab Help are seeking sponsors/advertisers to help us keep this web site going. We have to cover our running and licensing cost. Please do let us know if you are interested.
      We would now consider the sale of this web site, please contact us if you wish to discuss. 
skopy

Frontier S Dx100

Hi, 

I am currently playing with the machine, but the fuji representative didnt give me the software to install on laptop or whatever, but the driver to send from photoshop etc.

As i know the S2 wont work with it so i would need some good soul to send me MS software; and if it is known,do i need an extra package to make MS work with DX100?

Thanks in advance =)

If you want to print from Photoshop and other programs and your workstation is running on MS-01 than on your laptop you have install print driver ( MS-12 ) and using it you can print through your workstation. Print driver can be installed on any computer connected to the same network. 

About the driver question: 

fist: for photoshop you need the "Frontier-S Printer Driver V111" these driver has 2 profiles for photoshop.

two: to can use ist with MS Software you need the driver and also an PUD software for printer management from Fujifilm.

Also exist an solution to can it use at each pc with order software, "Fujifim oder-it lite" can be installed on each system Win7 32/64 Bit Pro/Enter./Ulti.

There are a lot of templates inside for the dx100 printer like: banners, cards, id photo etc...

Also is "Fujifim oder-it lite" usable with other output devices: LFP/Minilab/onsiteprint/xerox printers/CD & DVD Burning/PDF or jepg export, etc

Hi everyone..where I can found 4-Wallets Template for Frontier S DX100 for MS software.In my MS I just have single group when I opet setup for templates and there is just 2-Wallets Template,and in manuals I saw multi group also and in multi group there is a lot of multi templatrs 4-Wallets,9-Wallets etc. Please help.Thanks

About the driver question: 

fist: for photoshop you need the "Frontier-S Printer Driver V111" these driver has 2 profiles for photoshop.

two: to can use ist with MS Software you need the driver and also an PUD software for printer management from Fujifilm.

Also exist an solution to can it use at each pc with order software, "Fujifim oder-it lite" can be installed on each system Win7 32/64 Bit Pro/Enter./Ulti.

There are a lot of templates inside for the dx100 printer like: banners, cards, id photo etc...

Also is "Fujifim oder-it lite" usable with other output devices: LFP/Minilab/onsiteprint/xerox printers/CD & DVD Burning/PDF or jepg export, etc

hi, i got  DX-100 printer, could you tell me how to use it with MS 01? i have only MS 01, MS 16,17,18,19. What i need more? could you share? Thanks so much!

Hi,can someone can help me how to register my DX100 with MS01? I'm install software v4,2,install driver 3.0.4 but i cant't find my dx100 in mainterence (06 output devices- 0601 System configuration) of MS01,i only have: Disc writer,DL 400,DL 410,1500DyeSub4x6-1,DyeSub....,DyeSub.........LP5000,LP7000,LP7100...LP7900.

Hi,can someone can help me how to register my DX100 with MS01? I'm install software v4,2,install driver 3.0.4 but i cant't find my dx100 in mainterence (06 output devices- 0601 System configuration) of MS01,i only have: Disc writer,DL 400,DL 410,1500DyeSub4x6-1,DyeSub....,DyeSub.........LP5000,LP7000,LP7100...LP7900.

You need to buy MSP 48 for that.

just need software to manage orders to print to the DX-100.

Have picture order system that manage orders by size in seperate folders, just need kind of a "print all images" software, instead of needing to print each picture seperatly, i can tell the software to print all images in specific folder in the same size..