• Announcements

• NeilT

Mini Lab Help.com For Sale   03/16/2017

2017 - Minilab Help could face closure at the end of the year. Our outgoing running cost and time is no longer being covered by our sponsorship. 
      With almost 10,000 members we have grown to be perhaps the worlds largest forum for Mini Lab Help. 
      We would now consider the sale of this web site, please contact us if you wish to discuss. 
iamthecage

Ez Controller Software Download

36 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a copy of the install software for EZ Controller, or know where I can get it? I have to reinstall ours and cant find the disk.  We do have a dongle. I just need to track down the setup files.

Hello. Does someone have older EZ controller version 5.50 and 5.56A ? If have please tell which Sentinel Protection Installer use these versions ( file Sentinel Protection Installer 7.x.x inside CD folder Common\InstEnv\Add_Files ) . Probably there will be Sentinel Protection Installer 7.3.0 or Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.1 . On 5.0 and older versions older Sentinel 7.3.0 and on 5.60 and above Sentinel 7.6.1 . I wanna to know which Sentinel installer between them. Thank you in advance.

Already know - EZ controller version 5.01 last version running with Sentinel Protection Installer 7.3.0 . 

EZ controller version 5.50 and above running Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.1 ( should be Sentinel Protection Installer 7.5.0 at least ) and can't work with Sentinel Protection Installer 7.4.2 and bellow.

Forestyl likes this

Ez controller is not software for exact minilab. Ez controller is for NPS printers ( QSS3501 PLUS and above ) . It is quite difficult to run on older minillabs. Time is going and now Ez controller has version 6.5.  To run Ez controller need dongle. Of course, if it ''special edition'' perfectly run without it.

On QSS3300 usually installed system software - QSS3300 ( for regular minilabs ) , QSS3300 PRO ( to run the same minilab without scanner ) or QSS3300i ( to run iBeam model ) .

Forestyl likes this

Hello, I need to install 2 PCs with ezcontroller thats sends to LPS24 and QSS3702, anyone knows how.... I have to two dongles...

Please, send me a new version (6.0) with profiles.....hik_br@hotmail.com

Edited by hikbr

Hello. Have EZ controller version 6.5 with profiles. To install on QSS3702 additionally need QSS Printer. Have it too. Also can be installed many optional software. Have them also. Know how to install and can help do it.

To print from EZ controller on LPS24PRO need NET Order Printer Connection software or use system configuration with Ez Lab. Have Ez Lab software only, but it is more difficult and need one more computer for it. 

Yes, I have it. Latest version ( Version 6.60.031 ) . Without dongle perfectly works on Windows 10 64 . Also have all optional software modules. Write private message, if need to install it.

Em 02/02/2017 às 22:35, o serviço Minilab disse:

Sim eu tenho Versão mais recente (Versão 6.60.031). Sem dongle funciona perfeitamente nenhum Windows 10 64. Também tem todos os módulos de software opcionais. Escrever mensagem privada, se necessário instalá-lo.

I need this version, how do I get it?

Hai i am having QSS - 3701 machine its software is running on Windows XP , i need to upgrade to Windows 7 , so kindly please send me the related software , please send the software to the mail id : ramizsoft@gmail.com

Thank you  

Edited by ramizsoft

Hello. Any EZ controller can work on Windows XP.  Which version you need? Do you have dongle? You need it to run EZ controller. If to work without dongle it should activated . Can activate any version on any Windows ( even 6.6 on Windows 10 x64 ) .

We also have EZ Controller which can work without a dongle on Win7.
Send your inquiries to info@minilablaser.com if you need it.