• Announcements

• NeilT

Mini Lab Help.com 2018 UPDATE   01/01/2018

2018- Mini Lab Help are seeking sponsors/advertisers to help us keep this web site going. We have to cover our running and licensing cost. Please do let us know if you are interested.
      We would now consider the sale of this web site, please contact us if you wish to discuss. 
iggori

What Is It For Capacity Booster

What is capacity on first place? Prints per hour? Ability to get more images in memory?

When to install capacity booster? Before or after MS01?

Do capacity booster need some settings? Installation is next>serial>machine serial>next>finish.

How to check that capacity booster is properly instaled?

As far i understand only machines that have some aditional board inside have option to install capacity booster.

We speak about LP7200.

Tnx

Fuji LP7200 is made by Noritsu. It will be equiv with QSS-3502F ( Fuji cartridge replenishment system ) . This minilab already use capacity booster type D and it is fastest minilab in this series. To have capacity booster working have install Sentinel driver and capacity booster software. Minilab have to be registered in minilab specification menu.

Additionally on LP7200 can be installed long length printing kit ( Z811192-01 - software and some hardware elements ) . After instillation and option registration can print  914.4 mm length ( instead 610 mm ) .

Capacity booster gives more prints per hour. LP7100 ( QSS-3501F ) and LP7200 ( QSS-3502F ) is the same minilab. Only one difference between them - to LP7200 attached capacity booster type D . LP7100 can make about 810 10x15 size prints and LP7200 can print about 1040 .
If to LP7100 attached capacity booster type D and install software and drivers in minilab specification you can register it as LP7200 and make 1040 prints after that.

Edited by Minilab service

Fuji LP7200 is made by Noritsu. It will be equiv with QSS-3502F ( Fuji cartridge replenishment system ) . This minilab already use capacity booster type D and it is fastest minilab in this series. To have capacity booster working have install Sentinel driver and capacity booster software. Minilab have to be registered in minilab specification menu.

Additionally on LP7200 can be installed long length printing kit ( Z811192-01 - software and some hardware elements ) . After instillation and option registration can print 914.4 mm length ( instead 610 mm ) .

Capacity booster gives more prints per hour. LP7100 ( QSS-3501F ) and LP7200 ( QSS-3502F ) is the same minilab. Only one difference between them - to LP7200 attached capacity booster type D . LP7100 can make about 810 10x15 size prints and LP7200 can print about 1040 .
If to LP7100 attached capacity booster type D and install software and drivers in minilab specification you can register it as LP7200 and make 1040 prints after that.

Edited by Minilab service

I have installed Sentel drivers.

How i can check is installed properly.

My software versions are:

Main: 3.10.001

Printer I/F main:4.021E

Printer:1.049 1.010

Processor:1.045

Laser: 1.028 X1 HhB1 H

It seems that i have Capacity Booster type E (it say E on big green box).

Printer I/F main:4.021E - E at the end means you have capacity booster type E.

Now can check what you see in optional software, function and option registration, machine specification and output device registration menu.

Can you tell me how to check this?

Tnx

It's very easy. Just go to software version check and you see all in Printer line. On optional software menu you should see installed capacity booster software. On machine specification menu 7200 should be selected ( there will be choice between 7100 and 7200 ) . By the way - 7100 and 7200 are different minilabs. To make 7200 from 7100 capacity booster not enough - hardware modification require ( similar to make Noritsu QSS3502 from QSS3501 ) .