• Announcements

• NeilT

Mini Lab Help.com 2018 UPDATE   01/01/2018

2018- Mini Lab Help are seeking sponsors/advertisers to help us keep this web site going. We have to cover our running and licensing cost. Please do let us know if you are interested.
      We would now consider the sale of this web site, please contact us if you wish to discuss. 
Trần Nguyên Linh

Shared Ms01 Ver 3.1 + Frontier Program Kit + Ms Option

Hi all! seem many guys need it, i will share here all for you guys who need it. I also had MS01 Ver 4.2 but i can not share it now yet! i will share it when i can. Any one need help, can contact to me:

Linh

email: colohoc@gmail.com

What's App: +84933758638

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/colohoc

Program Kit LP Frontier

Clone CD ver 4.2 ( Burn MS01 to CD)

Frontier Software Magerment ( MS01) ver 3.1

MS 16,18,19

Installation Gude ver 3

For All Frontier Printer

That's also used to install for Noiritsu Series 37xx become Frontier LP 7xxx

But i want to note for some ones who never install, with Noiritsu 3702 up, we need Capacity Booster Controller Driver of your machine before install ( The CD has been included when boight machine) Cause every machine have one only, and cant not use for other machine)

Nice to help you guys! Have a nice day!

Edited by colohoc

Hi all,
I have an SP 500 Scanner and I am looking for the Software to use it as a standalone Desktopscanner.
Can you help me to find the software and which Software I have to buy/get?
I got a Disc with S2/S3/and S8 but it doesnt work with it (I get always a message with wrong environment, cannot be installed)
I hope you can help me.
Thank you
You can answer here or email to siktirgitit@yahoo.de

looks like i need this software too, i have had my FRONTEND die and subsequently managed to get the original (cloned) windows 2000 booting on a replacement IBM core2duo, however cannot get the FRONTIER 330 to connect anymore. Ideally would like to be running newer OS, winXP or maybe even W7, pc tech so OS and drivers are usually ok but still issues with finding the old ibm stuff. (IBM intellistation M pro pid: 922942M)
gregosnz at gmail dot com and any other help would be greatly appreciated.