Sign in to follow this  
Todd

Letting Go Of Dks 1710

I am in the middle of my busy season, and have not been able to repair my DKS 1710.  I don't have time to mess with it right now.  It was in great working condition (except for the external paper feeder) when I shut down in May. I replaced all the foam in the dryer over the summer. It turns on and prints, but the internal densitmeter is not working. Even though the densitmeter is not working I just printed 300 8x10s for a job, I just had to adjust the general offsets. It is not throwing and error, the values from the densitmeter never appear. Our volume was just barley sufficient to keep the chemistry turned over, so I am not willing to have it repaired. Instead I am changing print technologies. The exposure engine is perfect. The racks, and motors are all perfect. It comes with two paper mags, and box of new rollers.  It could be a fine working 12" wide machine with a little investment, or it could be a great parts machine.

I would like to put it in to the hands of another lab owner who needs a good parts machine, I will make you a great deal.  I would prefer not to sell to a re seller or a dealer who will strip it and sell the pieces for a marked up price. 

Just send me an offer.  I am happy to prepare it for shipping. I can refer you to a freight company that I have used in the past for you to get a quote from. 

Todd K. 

832-527-2431

I guys, I am so sorry that I have not responded.  I have literately been on the road since the 2nd week of September.

Thinks have slowed down, so I have time now.  I am happy to answer any questions over the phone.  If I do not answer, I am probably at a school taking pictures.  Please leave a message and I will call you back.  

I still have the DKS.  I really just want it out of here.  Low ball me.  Really.   Lets make a deal. 

If I cant get it out of here by January 1st.  I am having it hauled off for scrap. 

Hey Guys. I cannot ship the machine over seas.  If you want to arrange that its fine.  It would ship out of the port of Houston, but it is all on you.  All I can do is be available for it to be picked up. 

I need this thing out of here. Lots of good parts.