• Announcements

• NeilT

Mini Lab Help.com For Sale   03/16/2017

2017 - Minilab Help could face closure at the end of the year. Our outgoing running cost and time is no longer being covered by our sponsorship. 
      With almost 10,000 members we have grown to be perhaps the worlds largest forum for Mini Lab Help. 
      We would now consider the sale of this web site, please contact us if you wish to discuss. 
Sign in to follow this  
servitel

Reinstalling Software 330 Frontier.

Good afternoon forum friends. My Frontier 330 had a virus attack and damage some files, I need to reinstall it. Could you please tell me, what order to be made and what disks need? Thanks.

Edited by servitel

Hello. Are you talking about minilab internal computer ( inside minilab ) ? Do you have backups ( for your printer and scanner ) ? What software you use ( DIC, FE or MS01 ) ?

If have backup, installed DIC ( typical 330 software ) and have restore minilab internal computer then run recovery CD ( for your computer model ) , install A1 ( load backup during it ) , C4/C5 ( the same version, as on your server ), all additional software and can work as worked before.

If have not backup - do not run recovery CD. It delete all files. Have to save HD content first - especially D Fuji. 

Thank you. I followed these steps and in that order to reinstall and is already working well. Thank you. I have another question, I'm trying to install MS01 in my Frontier 5700, I have Printer-FMPC-DIC. Install MS01 (Server) in the DIC and installing MS01 (printer) in the FMPC gives me this error message: "FEATURE TRANSFER ERROR:

FEATURE: SDK_1500_2000_5X00

COMPONENT:

FILE:

ERROR: CATASTROPHIC FAILUE"

Edited by servitel

hello. we have mini lab frontier 330 and not boot windows, we try all apportion to repair this windows but not result. now i try to reinstall windows and install software but came message (pc not configurate or not compatible. ) i have all cd but nothing. please help. thx a million