• Announcements

• NeilT

Mini Lab Help.com 2018 UPDATE   01/01/2018

2018- Mini Lab Help are seeking sponsors/advertisers to help us keep this web site going. We have to cover our running and licensing cost. Please do let us know if you are interested.
      We would now consider the sale of this web site, please contact us if you wish to discuss. 
Minilab service

Konica Software Additional Options

Hello Konica users. . If someone need on R1 and R2 software I can activate all options, which has R3 :

Any ch reg ( this option only for new software versions )

Caption Edit

CD-R

D-ICE

HCDR-A

ICC ( this option only for new software versions )

LUT select ( this option only for new software )

P-Driver

Printer tone setup ( this option only for new software )

Red eye

Scale adjustment ( this option only for new software )

Tone customaize ( this option only for new software  )

Can enable ID photo option.

Add long print option ( 491 mm instead 382 mm ) to print photo books or panorama.

All that can do ONLINE . Just need Internet connection.

Also can help to change Konica replenishment system ( to regular RA-4 from Ecojet ) ,

Contact, if interested.

Hello Fransed. Having licenses can use additional options on your Konica software. Activation - online. Just need Internet. All options can use on R1. Just choose what you want. Some options available on new versions only, so if you use old have upgrade it. 

Hi Minilab service is it possible to dicribe me more about the fuctions of these options-ICC prof.,

'LUT,Printer tone setup,Scale adj. and Tone customize?

On 7/24/2016 at 10:41 PM, Minilab service said:

With new options can print ID photo, crop - rotate image, adjust picture curve ( similar as Photoshop ) , match few printers and etc. Find some Konica R3. There installed all options. There used the same software ( version 2 ) . All options can be enabled on R1 and R2.

Have few USB dongles with main licenses ( R1 Super for R1-1000, R1 Super 1400 for R1-1400, R2 Super 700 for R2-700, R2 Super 1000 for R2-1000, R3 Super 1000 for R3-1000, R-EZ for additional workstation, HCDR-2, HCDR-B - CD burners,  DS-3000 ) . Have to be entered one of them ( depends, what you want to run ) . On the same dongles installed all optional modules. If someone lost dongle, it was broken, or not recognized on computer then I can give new. Also can get dongles for additional workstation or CD burning systems. Online can re-program your dongle.

Here R2-1000 with all options:

thumb_show.php?i=wzk274bd&view

Thank you for the prompt answer.

Is possible to send me the prices for the  last(lower on the table) 6 options and for all options + dongle.

Do you repair the boards of R2 Head and what is the price?

Thank you again.

Hello. Can repair head control board, but can't repair head itself. I repair many other electronic for Konica - processor board, processor drive motor, power suppliers and some other. If you have R2-1000 then should be 8 options missing ( 7 lower on table and HCDR-A ) . If you have your dongle, then you do not need new. Dongle even can be empty. All options ( main and optional ) can be added there. I will write prices on private message.

On 7/24/2016 at 10:41 PM, Minilab service said:

Hello Konica users. . If someone need on R1 and R2 software I can activate all options, which has R3 :

Caption Edit

CD-R

D-ICE

HCDR-A

P-Driver

Red eye

Add long print option ( 491 mm instead 382 mm ) to print photo books or panorama.

Also can help to change Konica replenishment system ( to regular RA-4 from Ecojet ) ,

Contact, if interested.

Hi please contact me at jo_in_me@hotmail.com, i have super 700 r2 and i am having trouble achive good colours (too much contrast and strong whites) also my p2 goes yellowish and loose tones after every 2 - 3 months maximum. I didnt have so much problem with dnp papers, now i am forced to use fuji. I also want to get rid of ecojet. Thanks 

On 7/25/2016 at 3:41 AM, Minilab service said:

Caption Edit

CD-R

D-ICE

HCDR-A

P-Driver

Red eye

Contact, if interested.

Im interested