• Announcements

• NeilT

Mini Lab Help.com 2018 UPDATE   01/01/2018

2018- Mini Lab Help are seeking sponsors/advertisers to help us keep this web site going. We have to cover our running and licensing cost. Please do let us know if you are interested.
      We would now consider the sale of this web site, please contact us if you wish to discuss. 
Sign in to follow this  
Brubaker

error "focus adjustment not completed yet"

hi! i'm trying to scan with my new scanner but i have this message from twain driver : "focus adjustment not completed yet"... i make the procedure with password 2260 and set the value  , then registered, but the errors still remain... have you some backup data to sendo me please?

sorry, i have a noritsu ls 600 stand alone scanner... i need the backup file of someone else , because i have problem with focus procedure... the file is  something like this:  scanner.lzh and can be generated via menu ... plzzzz

Hello. You have to use backup for your scanner only. With other scanner backup you will not have good scanner adjustments.

This error can be solved loading backup ( if there where focus data ) . If have not backup have to make focus. You need focus adjustment charts to do it. Ask engineer who makes Noritsu service. Adjustment charts are for each carrier ( 135, 240, 120, slides ) . I have full set and other engineers will have them also.