• Announcements

• NeilT

Mini Lab Help.com 2018 UPDATE   01/01/2018

2018- Mini Lab Help are seeking sponsors/advertisers to help us keep this web site going. We have to cover our running and licensing cost. Please do let us know if you are interested.
      We would now consider the sale of this web site, please contact us if you wish to discuss. 
Sign in to follow this  
luchura

Noritsu 31 PRO pump stb hose replacement..

I need to replace the pump hose the one that comes from top going in into the pump.

I was trying to replace just the pump, but it was so hard to remove the hose. I used some pliers and made it release, but now there is a hole in the hose... @$#@..

I did try to remove the upper side of the hose, but it seems it is glued very hard. Any clues what should I do?.

I was thinking to remove the hose, and get one from Homedepot. 

Does anyone know how did they install this hose in the first place, did they use a heat gun or something like that?.

Thank you in advance for any tip....

-Luis

Edited by luchura

I just took an exacto knife, cut down the middle of the tube (along the length of the tubing, away from the pump output) then took needle nose pliers and slowly peel off the tubing.  They use some type of glue to keep the hose in place (I think) then add the hose clamp

This has worked for me, other users may let you know their methods.  We bought replacement food grade tubing from Home Depot - same/similar diameter.  Works fine with just the hose clamp, no extra glue needed.