• Announcements

• NeilT

Mini Lab Help.com For Sale   03/16/2017

2017 - Minilab Help could face closure at the end of the year. Our outgoing running cost and time is no longer being covered by our sponsorship. 
      With almost 10,000 members we have grown to be perhaps the worlds largest forum for Mini Lab Help. 
      We would now consider the sale of this web site, please contact us if you wish to discuss. 
Sign in to follow this  
RaySmith

1610 DKS3 for Spares - what interest?

Hi, I'm considering breaking my DKS 1610 for spares if there is enough interest. Who is interested in what? I'm based in England, so shipping will be an issue for overseas interest. Could be sold complete and delivered in Europe if the price is right. Happy to discuss all options.

Cheers

Ray

Thanks for the reply Sibi. I have a twin track set for 5 inch paper and a single track set for 8 inch paper. My aim at the moment is to get the machine working again, but if that is not viable, breaking it for parts is a definite option. Where are you based? 

Hi David, thanks for the reply. I started a thread in this section of the forum about the racks not starting up. I suspect the tank board is the fault, and would be interested in getting a board level repair done. If that is not an possible at a sensible price, then breaking the machine for spare parts is my second option. The last time a similar fault occurred, it cost me over £4000 with our local service company, and I'm not prepared to spend that sort of money again. Cheers. Ray

Edited by RaySmith