• Announcements

• NeilT

Mini Lab Help.com 2018 UPDATE   01/01/2018

2018- Mini Lab Help are seeking sponsors/advertisers to help us keep this web site going. We have to cover our running and licensing cost. Please do let us know if you are interested.
      We would now consider the sale of this web site, please contact us if you wish to discuss. 
Sign in to follow this  
Herbert images

Arcnet communication error Qss 3212

3 hours ago, Herbert images said:

what should I do?

I think you have change your user name on forum. Also have change bad behaviour here. At the beginning all technicians tried to help you, but as you see now you are ignored.  

Not at all I didn't change my user name or bad behaviour, yutas only complained that I repeated questions but the issue is all he said have done some while still waiting for the engineer to come around cos most of them are afraid of some processes like the laser beam alignment, so we can complete the remaining process to be sure of what we are doing before concluding on buying all new softwares and upgrading the 37, but I encountered this error on our Qss 3212,pls assist me let me let me know what to do, am sorry if I offended you guys, pls assist me

Ever thought of using google? There are so many posts on the subject of "Arcnet communication error"

All the information is already out there you just need to do some reading and you will find the answer.

I don't mind helping end uses, but I object to giving free help to someone who clearly is working as a "Technician" and charging for their services. Nobody spoon fed me my knowledge, I learnt it by myself through hard work. I suggest you try doing your own research before coming on here and expecting everyone to jump to your aid.