• Announcements

• NeilT

Mini Lab Help.com 2018 UPDATE   01/01/2018

2018- Mini Lab Help are seeking sponsors/advertisers to help us keep this web site going. We have to cover our running and licensing cost. Please do let us know if you are interested.
      We would now consider the sale of this web site, please contact us if you wish to discuss. 
Sign in to follow this  
davetbay

RESTARTING R1 1000 KONICA MINILAB

Help... I purchased a Konica Minolta R1 Minilab from a photo shop that closed in town..  I needed to get the system on my network which I was able to do by changing the IP address but now I cannot get the unit to auto run the software..  Does anyone know how to do this?   Thank you in advance.

Edited by davetbay

When I changed the IP from a 213.0.0.0 # (not the actual number) to a 192.168.10.#  the auto run disappeared..  both the workstation and the printer are on the same network (they see each other)  now but the auto run does not come up. 

When connected without external LAN minilab default address should be 192.9.200.51 , mask 255.255.255.0 , computer name DP-01 on "WORKGROUP". Workstation default address is 192.9.200.11 , mask 255.255.255.0 , computer name WS-01 on "WORKGROUP".

If connected to external LAN minilab address 192.168.0.11 - 192.168.0.49 , workstation address 192.168.0.1 - 192.168.0.10. 

IP address have to set on network settings and confirm on Konica menu ( 29 - system configuration setting ) .

What do you mean "short form for the software" ? Konica workstation software is installed on C disk ( rsystem/R1 ) .