Sign in to follow this  
maher

Slow Digital Imaging Controller Computer

Hello

I have Frontier 340, Digital Imaging Controller Computer with Software version 4.5, but the PC performance is very slow when I need to load and process photos , and the photos take long time to send to Machine for printing.

can you help me, what the problem.

Thanks

I may have the same problem, and I use the version 5.5-0E-953K (more up to date than maher's). When I click in the "HDD" button on FE-IN, the program takes about 30seconds to respond and open the image selection screen. I Have a Frontier 350. Any kind soul can give me some light? Maybe there is a more up to date version of this software and I don't know.

But as far as I know, the MS01 needs a overall adjustment of the system, like updating the operational system to Windows 7 and updating the SP2000 computer.

There is a step by step requirement and instalation guide to this?

Edited by thiago.hdp

Yes, you are right. To use MS01 you need re-install all ( scanner and server ) .  If you do not want change system and work with FDIA software then take some faster computer, install there Windows XP or W7 x86 ( 32 bit version ) . Then install import export software and can work as you worked before. On scanner do not need to change anything. Pay attention - on Windows XP , or W7 x86 have to use the latest version - 5.5-0E-976.

Thank you for your information Minilab service.

I will try that at the start of 2019, because here its graduation season, my company works with graduation photography... too many things to print now... :blink:

Edited by thiago.hdp