3 replies to this topic

#1 Rowe

Rowe

Minimum Member

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:51 PM

Hello

We had windows error on us Noritsu CT-2, and upload was stop at windows startup "missin ....exe. . Press F8.
We looked from www so normaly is errors of hard disk but if other new instal of windows will help.
We set us Windows 2000 CD inside and repair command.
CT-2 runs but only 2 cardreaders works.

We have all CD:s here but  what can we do?

Rowe ??)

#2 Rowe

Rowe

Minimum Member

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:15 AM

Kiosk runs OK

Olny error is 113 (The drive is not found). Card reader MD-1 has 2 USB cables. Now Windos only see 2 reader.
We have other CT-2 who work like dream.

Easy way, or must I follof files by files from working machine.

Rowe

#3 Dave S

Dave S

Maxi

• Members
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:26 AM

If you go into If you quit the Noritsu software and go into my computer can you see all of the removable drives?

If you can, you just need to set the correct drive letters into the initial settings on the Noritsu software.

If you canít check in Windows device manager to make sure the drivers for the USB2 card have been loaded properly.

Iíve found carrying out the recovery on the system partition (save the extended partition) and reloading the Noritsu software is the quickest and easiest way to sort out problems like this.  

#4 Rowe

Rowe

Minimum Member

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:37 PM

Finally after long term of work us CT-2 runs. First recovery CD 2 set make Win 2000 OK. After this CT software install and almost finish. Then lot of errors. I get new hard drive 55Ä and make it all again. MO driver not installed one error, but its was only in Noritsu software to put disable and then one error code OK. Big work was also to input channels to each picture so Noristu work well. We are lucky to have one working unit beside. Now everything runs again. So what I learn. I will get one more hard drive and copy image. So next time my biggest worry will be to chance IP address. If its same machine not even that.

Easy and worth to to now and not in rush time.

One more thing, CT-SL recovery disk don't run in CT-2, to know this before i save time, but now we now.

Rowe   8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users