• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 purnomosetiawan

purnomosetiawan

Minimum Member

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:24 PM

guys i have prob;em with my minilab, when i do paper set up or daily setup, sometimes paper is slip when entering densitometer, so the set up is failed.  Sometimes after some measurement the paper just gone through fast and (again) set up is failed because measurement is not finnish.
is it sensor problem related ?

Thank you for you help

#2 Fingerz602

Fingerz602

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:59 PM

you might need a new colorimeter but you can try cleaning the wheels with a cleaning sheet.

#3 bostanxhi

bostanxhi

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:00 AM

hello. i have one problem. with my noritsu 3501. when i print picture. the yellow lights in desktop (simbol of pictures. dont are sincronizet with picteures. haw can sincronizet it. and have error. paper jem in printer. when picture are out. plese help me?

#4 Langson

Langson

NooB

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:24 PM

THE SENSORS ARE OUT OF ORDER, IT MAY BE ONE OR BOTH SENSORS BLOWN, THEY ARE TWO SENSORS FOUND TA WHERE PHOTOS COMES OUT FROM JUST AFTER THE DRYER, ITS ACTUARY THE LAST PART OF PROCESSING. CHECK THOSE SENSORS.  

LANGSON

#5 Langson

Langson

NooB

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:28 PM

ACTUALY THIS PROBLEM IS BECOMING VERY COMON WITH THE 3501, THE ISUE IS WTH SENSORS JUST CHEK THEM AND YOU LL BE DONE, I WAS JUST FIXING THE SAME PROBLEM TWO DAY AGO.

LANGSON

#6 bostanxhi

bostanxhi

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:58 AM

Many thanks LANGSON... I will test it,

#7 bostanxhi

bostanxhi

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:54 PM

Hi Langson.. I tried but I could not repair,, please help me how can i repari ti... i cleaned the sensor in dry
but it have again problem,,, i exekute... i can run it in servis mode but all execute for sensor have given no...
I am very grateful to you,,, for help..
best regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users