Sign in to follow this  
proplusllc

Need help please Frontier 370 power

Hello, And thank you for reading, I need a little help here, I have a Frontier 370 that i just got 3 months ago, everything was working great, and yesterday i want printing and order and just the printer powered downm i tryed to get it back on, but could not, i check the breaker, turned the switch from standby to on, nothing, no power, checked to see that power is at the breaker on the side and yes it is,, any help would be great.. thank you..

the guy that i got it from, is ( well told me that he was a broker) after he took the frontier to me and set it up, told me if i needed anything just call, well after he left, his cell phone was not is service, and i have email and emailed him, and get no response..

The Frontier 370 is quite an old machine. I doubt that Fuji can pull any strings to help him get a repair. There are many companies that buy and sell these old minilabs and they are not affiliated with Fuji. Good Luck. You might try calling someone like AAA to help repair it.

Hi!

For proper help, you need to tell the readers where you are communicating from. This may well be a problem due to your electricity supply (source).

Pretty similar to my case. Bought a frontier F370 in UK and took it to Africa where most people think that  these machines are like tv sets or dvd players where you just go and plug the power cable in the power outlet and press power button to play. My frontier was on 3 phase in UK but I had single phase in my high street shop. Wires had to be modified accordingly, but the technician did not take that into account. We worked on that fatal error for about two days while installing but then ... a blast. That was it and it was a very serious problem gone far into a very hidden and bank safe-looking box inside the machine, called power supply. It distributes power to all the components in the machine and that is where you will need to check. But you have to be a very qualified technician not a DIYer.

An other issue depending on your location, power stablity in the machine. Not like in Europe where most things are done to precision, power in some countries is unstable, so the necessity to use a stabiliser to keep electricity constant. Otherwise you will repair many times.

Let us know how you it goes.

Alpek