Sign in to follow this  
bitania

FE SOFTWARE FRONTIER 340

Yes, it is possible. But, you should install on SP FE software. Normally, you should have a1 v1.7 or 1.8 on SP. Then you should make 2 backup disks. Make reinstallation of MCU on SP and then reinstallation S1 on SP with 2 disks. Installation of DIC is the same.

MS01 is officially not possible, but there should be some ways to do that. Unfortunatelly, we did not tested. Maybe someone else have experience.

I also have a 340, and I am interested in upgrading to FE. I currenlty are using C4/5 on windows 2003 server. Can this FE software run side by side with c4/5 on the same PC? Does the software inside the Printer itself, need to changed?

Does the FE software allow me use printing profiles?

Any idea how much this FE software costs.

Thanks all

Hi,

FE will not work with c4-c5. both are meaned for same purpose . like FE is a upgraded new version of C4-c5. but totally different interface. see the picture attached.To run FE, must need to install the DI and update Toshiba also. as far as know FE will not support other profiles. FE entire package would cost 4000 US$- 5000 US$.

regards..

Thank you Mr Baijunj. You are very informative.

If my understanding is correct, I can install FE software onto an XPpro PC and it should operate the Frontier 340 as a replacement for the C4/5. I hear that the colour correction options on FE are far superior than c4/5?

I am not sure what you mean by "and update Toshiba also" Would you mind explaining a littler further.

Do I need to change or upgrade the software inside the Frontier (EZYPC00)?

Thank's again.

yes...off-course there is lot of other color adjustment tools in FE. also able to crop each frame very easly which is not in C4-C5.  Fe can install over Xp pro. it support windows 2000 also.  in toshiba no need to change or upgrade present system disk. off-course system disk must be version 4.0. " update toshiba" means need to upgrade  present c4-c5 in toshiba to FE."

regards.

I have DIC II, running FE, it connects to Fuji Frontier 340 sp1000se, but it does not print. I'm stuck. The machine was originally configured with an older FE, I think DIC I. It works fine with that. How can I get it to work with FE DIC II.

I'm new to this BTW

GOOD MORNING

THIS IS THE FIRT TIME SEND THIS MESSAGE FOR CHANGE IDEA ABOUT MINILABO FUJI

SO MY NAME HAKIM FROM ALGERIA COUNTRY

I HAME SIME FRAMES  CREATE  JUST FOR MINI LAB BUT  NOT UNDERSTENT HOW I CAN INSERT THIS FRMES IN FUJI OR FOR MODEL OF FUJI NUMERIQUE LABO CAN YOU HELP ME HOW OR CAN SEND ME SOFT CALL NAME Template Editing tools

PLEAS HELP ME ....

I SEND SIME MODEL OF MU CREAT FRAMES

salut hakim quel minilab tu as d'abord si c'est pour le frontier ou pour le frontend que tu veux insérer tes frames

pour le frontend suffit que tu va sur varité puis maintenanace en bas a gauche sinon envoi moi un mail sur kadiro_punto@hotmail.com  je te donnerai mon numero de telephone pour t'expliquer comment ça marche