Dhampir

Greenish or redish B/W Photos  

Hello

I´m new at this forum. I found it searching an answer for some troubles and i hope to find help here.

I have a Frontier 375 and i´m having issues with the printing of b/w photos. They coming out with a redish tone. I use the MS 01 2.5.5 software and fujifilm ink and paper. I dont know how can i fix that.

I have the same issue with a frontier lp 7500, but the tone comes out greenish. Specially in certains focused zones  (w/fujifilm ink and paper).

I work the photos in photoshop cs3, and convert them to b/w in many ways: channels, color lab, Rob Carr, etc etc... but it´s the same with all of them.

When i see them at the monitor, i cant see any trouble. I´ve tried changing profiles, converting to b/w directly of the MS, but nothing...

I think than it´s matter of change the channels in the MS 01 2.5.5, but i dont know how to do it without expend lots and lots of paper.

Please... help me! 0_____o    

Try to change or upgrade the profil paper of your machine LP7500.This is a problem with your paper responses and the profil.

With this machine in thecnic service mode you can change the paper type surface a ,b,c ,d ,try each mode and find the good.

For information => this probleme was same for the kodak/noritsu machine DLS series ,and the last paper (kodak royal digital) ,for the B/W in, a certain exposure or light a greenzone can be see . See with B/W Film and Photographic File.

frenchman.

Merci beaucoup frenchman

No pensaba encontrar ayuda tan rapido, menos de una persona que maneje el español, el frances y el ingles  ::) Quand j´essaie parler ou écrire en francais, inconscienmment, je le mélange avec les autres deux langues. Je dois étudier un peu plus.  

I´ve tried to find in the MS 01 2.5.5 software of the lp7500, the option of "technic service mode" for changer the paper type surface, but i can´t. Exactly, which option inside de MS 01 2.5.5 i must open to find the paper type surface and change it?

Instead, it´s possible to know wich color profile it´s better for this? because i´ve tried many combinations after, but i´ve only emphatize these errors.

Sorry for being so lame, i´m kind of newby with these machines.

Thanks for help me, i really appreciate that

Hi Dhampir,

When you invoque the maintenance menu by the windows menu ,touch F1 F9 in the key board and ad this password 2260,now you have the Frontier/noritsu services menu ,go to the laser setup to see the differente passibility.  BE CARREFULL IT'S BETTER TO BE DRIVED BY A FIELD ENGIENEER.

But in this section of your machine ,you can setup a different paper combination.

Frenchman