manhole

Kodak 8800 Printer Repair Manual

Hi Minilabtechnician

I'm currently working on 6800, 6850, 7000, 8800, 8810, and the DL2100. I was curious if you had any repair manuals that give part numbers? Also any diagnostic applications to administer the printers on windows machines? Any information will be greatly appreciated. My email is Kws2868@yahoo.com 

Thank you very much in advance!

I too would like the Kodak 8800 service manual please, as our printer is randomly displaying the error "Service 3.43.8" and I wish to troubleshoot it. Address is lagrange(DOT)rsf(AT)gmail(DOT)com (Replace symbols as needed for anti-spam reasons). Thank you.

On 7/31/2012 at 3:32 PM, minilabtechnician said:

Dear Sir

I have a Manual For 8800,6850 and 7000 i will send you please reply your email address

Thanks

Dear Sir,

I would appreciate if you could send me the repair manuals for Kodak 8800,6850 and 7000 printers. My email address is amanarteyn@gmail.com.    

Thank you

Amanartey Narteh

muchas gracias Kreja por tu apoyo, tienes algún manual de diagnostico y codigos para la impresora kodak 6850, la que estoy reparando me presenta un en la pantalla el codigo paper jam 71, y en el manual de servicio no encuentro que puede originar ese error,   gracias..

mail jcon66@yahoo.com.mx

I would also like to get the repair manual for the 8800 and 6800 printers please.  My 8800 has an intermittent service error 3.43.7, and I don't know what it is.  I think it is related to the ribbon.

" 3.43.7  = "VM Range Error"

Possible Cause                                                
A problem with the ENGINE BOARD.           

Actions

1. De-energize and energize the PRINTER. 

2. Check that the voltage to the MOTORS and from the POWER CONDITIONER BOARD are correct.
3. If necessary, do a replacement of the ENGINE BOARD.