Steven Deverill

im 1500 scanner

I'm wanting to use the scanner from a kis 1550 as a stand alone scanner hooked up to XP.

there seem to be a couple of problems, the SCSI card in my computer is a SCSI 3 (PCI express), is there a compatibility issue?

If I can get it to see the scanner, what is the software I am best to use?

any advise appreciated.

it's not compatible device your IM1500 scanner named IMAGUS only run run with standard SCSI .

for the software you can use it with photoshop since  8 or CS 5.

In the DKS system the O.S is A WIN XP SP1 and the sacnner is  supported

if you have the possibility find the tool named  Hnmon.exe in the dks system it's a setup tool for the im 1500 scanner,and search the folder IM1500 in this folder you have all icc profil for your scanner.

For find all items => C: DKS Parameter

Frenchman

Do you have 1550 also, or just the scanner ?

If it is older 1550 model, then in the PC should be 2 SCSI controllers, pull one (which was attached to the scanner) out and use it on your PC.

Regarding scanning from imagus, there is a way to install the DKS software on standard PC (for 4.x you need a dongle, but for 3.x not)

After installation you have to change one setting in the configurator software so that DKS application thinks it is DKS Workstation.

I do not know if your intention is to print on the DKS and scan on this "workstation" ?

If you install Plextor CDW (up to model 52/24/52A) then you can burn CD after corrections are done, if you can not find it, then you can use Nero and burn from Sortie CD on drive D

Hope that his helped

Perica

Service Manager

Croatia

HOLA SOY DE YUCATAN, SALUDOS TENGO UN SCANNER IM 1500 Y QUIERO SABER SI PUEDO UTILIZARLO COMO UNO NORMAL QUE FUNCIONE CON XP. SI ESTO ES POSIBLE POR FAVOR DECIRME COMO, EN VERDAD LO NECESITO, SI TIENEN LOS DRIVERS, POR FAVOR MANDENLOS A MI MAIL: XAVINEO_23@MSN.COM GRACIAS.

HOLA SOY DE YUCATAN , SALUDOS TENGO MI SCANNER IM 1500 Y QUIERO SABER SI PUEDO UTILIZARLO COMO UNO QUE FUNCIONE CON NORMAL XP . ESTO SI ES POSIBLE POR FAVOR COMO DECIRME , ES VERDAD LO NECESITO , SI LOS DRIVERS Tienen, POR FAVOR MI MAIL A MANDENLOS : GRACIAS XAVINEO_23@MSN.COM .

hy dear

sorry for bringing up this all thread

my problem: i have an imagus 1500 usb send from china with only the scanner software. please i need help on how to install it on a computer to get it scan for my qss2901

thanks for any reply

GG

On 9/1/2008 at 9:55 PM, pskaro said:

Do you have 1550 also, or just the scanner ?

If it is older 1550 model, then in the PC should be 2 SCSI controllers, pull one (which was attached to the scanner) out and use it on your PC.

Regarding scanning from imagus, there is a way to install the DKS software on standard PC (for 4.x you need a dongle, but for 3.x not)

After installation you have to change one setting in the configurator software so that DKS application thinks it is DKS Workstation.

I do not know if your intention is to print on the DKS and scan on this "workstation" ?

If you install Plextor CDW (up to model 52/24/52A) then you can burn CD after corrections are done, if you can not find it, then you can use Nero and burn from Sortie CD on drive D

Hope that his helped

Perica

Service Manager

Croatia

I have a imagus im1500 with a 120 film carrier. I use hwmon to make the scans. However when i scan 120 film with "high resolution" activated the exported files are always in middel resolution. Do you how i can get the high resolution files?

Thanks a lot