Sign in to follow this  
Bafal

DKS 1550 Database Corrupt

Hello

I have a problem with the machine DKS 1550, while loading the Kodak Software, I received the message "Metering database corrupt, please restore it from backup."

Unfortunately I have no backup of these files, if anyone from the forum users can help me and send this backup files to me via e-mail, and possibly prompt a run without those files. I can't start the machine :( Thanks you very much for any help.

Rafal

Check the time and date in the PC, usually this error occur when time and date is reset to old date.

But, this reset off the time and date is usually result off bad (old) battery on the motherboard, and if this problem start to occur regularly then it is time to change this battery.

Hello again,

I still have problem with my DKS1550, I hope that is the last. Photos print without any problems only during the calibration of the machine, print test is overexpose and system display error message: "Error reading densitometer" Maybe someone knows where is the problem. Thanks for any help.

Bafal

Try to find papier.ini from some backup CD and copy it over existing one in c:\DKS\parametres, restart the application.

This will reset the paper setup parametres, which are obviously wrong, and densitometer could not read so dark patterns.

On 2/10/2009 at 7:12, pskaro said:

Verifique la hora y la fecha en la PC, generalmente este error ocurre cuando la hora y la fecha se restablecen a la fecha anterior.

Pero, este restablecimiento de la hora y la fecha generalmente es el resultado de una batería defectuosa (antigua) en la placa base, y si este problema comienza a ocurrir regularmente, es hora de cambiar esta batería.

Hola .

a mi no me funciono como puedo instalar una copia de seguridad? 

On 2/10/2009 at 7:12, pskaro said:

Verifique la hora y la fecha en la PC, generalmente este error ocurre cuando la hora y la fecha se restablecen a la fecha anterior.

Pero, este restablecimiento de la hora y la fecha generalmente es el resultado de una batería defectuosa (antigua) en la placa base, y si este problema comienza a ocurrir regularmente, es hora de cambiar esta batería.