Sign in to follow this  
rbrito

strange yellow lines

Hi everybody, i have a 4 years Noritsu 3000 with low/medium use. Every 3 month i have yellow lines on my printed images (see attached file) during 2/3 days, after that the lines dissapears. I have changed the AOM's, clean the dust, check all fans... I have AC installed so the temperature is not the problem, and the program version is J002 (printer version T111B). Can anybody help me, i'm very worried about this and have no idea what to do.

This can be caused by electrical noise/ interference.

Check that the ribbon cables from the blue and green driver boards to the laser unit have been routed correctly.

If that is not the cause, unfortunately it

Noritsu saids that laser unit must be replace but i don't think so, cause some files during "problem days" are printed without that yellow lines, i think if the laser is the problem the lines will apear in every file printed. Sometimes i think in electrical interference but, how can i check that? I will check the connectors Dave S. Could be a damaged DIMM cause this failure or a virus? I attach weekly adjusment.

hi dear gulshan here

these lines are called weving lines so u swap the g&b laser drivers pcb each other  i think this is the problems of driever pcb

WE HAVE A B LASER DRIVER PCB AVAILABLE @ 600 USD ONLY PLEASE REPLAY ME

THANKS. AND AOM IS A 500 USD ONLY