sakw

Noritsu QSS-3001 SYNCHRONOUSE SENSOR ERROR

I own a minilab "noritsu QSS-3001" and I have a strange error message . When QSS programe starts, it show error code 6900-0004 "Main Control System error" which I can clear this error. after I clear 6900-0004 error, it show 6073-0002 "Synchronous Sensor error". I cannot clear this error. I have to shut down machine which some time I have to shut down machine many times to clear this error. Some Engineers said its a Laser Unit problem, and having a new one costs very expensive !!! I ask the people hear and willing to have the correct answer based on experience with this type of equipmnts because I know proffessionals like you can do what others cant do :)

Thank you all guys please HELP ME

Thanks,

Sak.

Did both of these errors appear at the same time? If so it may be the PC hard drive is corrupted or damaged in which case a recovery will need to be done. (this will wipe disk so save any files you need to another computer before doing this!)

I would ignore the 6073-0002 Synchronous Sensor error at the moment, as it may be a false error created by the first 6900-0004 error, you need to sort this error out first.

The 6900-0004 error means the initial data in the machine is corrupt, try re-installing the main system software again from CD, use add remove programs in windows remove the QSS program first, then load CD.

Then load the back up data (preferably a backup before this problem started as data may also be corrupt on floppy disk)

See what happens.

Unfortunately error 6073-0002 is not one to be ignored.  It could start reoccuring more frequently until you reach a point where it cannot be cleared.  It's also not going to be resolved by doing a software recovery.  What you're looking at here is possbily the laser or some other hardware component like one of the power supplies.  You're best bet is to get a Nortisu tech out for service.  Good luck.

Mango

Actually I read his post quite clearly.  What he said was that he is able to clear the error by shutting the machine down and restarting it.  He also added in some cases he needs to restart it several times to finally get the error to clear, which indicates the issue is escalating.

Hi Dave,

I have already removed QSS programe ,Ver. H001, and re-installed new QSS programe, H002, for 4 days. Both of errors,6900-0004 and 6073-0002, disappear but today, it show error 6073-0002 which I cannot clear this error. I have to shut down 3 times before it is OK. please let me what I should check.

Thanks,

Sak.

I'm interested in knowing the failure rate of lasers on the 3001 or any other data related to "synchronouse senser error". My lab is suffering from this error now and I can't believe the lasers would fail after a relatively short (41/2 years) period of time. Why do some fail while others don't? Is the error usually solved with new boards and AOM's?

Coincidentally, we are experiencing heavy construction around our shop and have noticed voltage changes during the course of the day. Might this have any cause in our problem?

Thanks,

Rob

When the QSS-30 the following errors appeared with loud sound.

No. 6073: Synchronous Sensor error

No. 6074-0002: B Laser control error

No. 6075-0002: G Laser control error

Even after canceling those errors, they appeared again.The temperature of the laser was R temperature sensor display: 53.0 C

Laser unit temperature: 29.1 C

It could not adjust .

The temperature of the laser unit was increasing.

The resistance of the Laser Power Supply 1.

Because the laser unit cooling fans 1, 2, and 3, and the inner cooling fan

were not operating, the machine could not adjust the temperature. Because the Laser I/O PCB (J390641-00) was not operating, the machine could not control the laser temperature and the above errors appeared.

Why did you post here? Original post was about QSS3001 and 6073-0002 ( G synchronization error ) . So can't understand why to ask here about absolutely different printer ( QSS3202 ) and absolutely different error (  6141-0001 - right lane select motor operation error ) . It was better to create new topic and ask about your problem there.

6141-0001 means Lane Select Motor (Right) operation error. The lane select sensor right does not turn DARK even though the right lane select motor has operated for a specified pulse. Open top cover and put magnet. Go to input check menu, open - close lane select sensor (right, SE22) and look status changes on menu.

If sensor status is OK - go to output check menu and look how works lane select motor (right, PM18) .

Usually this error cause broken cable. Then have take piece of good robotic cable and replace part of this cable ( which moves and bents ) . Also look metal cover on the top of arm. If this cover screws are loose, or cover is bent then arm stops in wrong position and doesn't close sensor well. Also can be faulty electrical circuits ( motor, or sensor circuits - depends what doesn't work ) . Can be faulty Lane select motor, Lane select sensor, Printer I/O PCB 1, Printer I/O PCB 3, Printer control PCB, Printer power supply 1, Multi power supply, connectors and etc. All depends what doesn't work ( sensor, or motor ) .

Dear sir 

Minilab service thx lot for Ur suggestions now cleared the problem 6141-0001 lane motor operations ...but  

Another error problem on today error code was 6139-0002 paper advance arm motor (right) operation error please help me sir asap

4 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Why did you post here? Original post was about QSS3001 and 6073-0002 ( G synchronization error ) . So can't understand why to ask here about absolutely different printer ( QSS3202 ) and absolutely different error (  6141-0001 - right lane select motor operation error ) . It was better to create new topic and ask about your problem there.

Please do not answer to the forum members who do not have enough brains to understand that each topic was created for a search of the solution for a certain issue with a certain error code.
Why do you answer?
Do not you understand, that their interruption in the discussion with the other error code just eliminates the point of the forum.
Busy people come here to find a quick solution for the error code they have and do not want to waste their time for reading about the other codes.

If I would be an admin, I would ban such members.

Kalyani, yustas is right. We shouldn't help to someone, who doesn't respect forum. You are new member, so first time explained what you should do and answered your question. Sorry, but you ignored my advice and posted one more question in wrong place. If you ignore me I will ignore you also. Do not expect to get answer to your question here. At least I will not answer your question, when it is posted in wrong place.