Sign in to follow this  
Martin Floyd

qss kids software

now as this area is locked i have just spent loads of dosh with noritsu but they wont put in qss kids to run on my remote computer, so anyone kind enough to let me have a copy? in the uk it is not ilegal for you to post it up, just for me to download it!!!!!

Cheers

Martin

QSS Kids sounds really interesting - you can install it on up to 8 separate PC's including laptiops, and it gives you the full Noritsu printer interface on that PC. I guess there must be some way of queing the orders for the printer somehow.

We look like ordering a 3502 very soon, and I think i'll go with the Kids software, although at this stage it is about $A2,500!. Just got to justify it in my mind.

Any one ,Please Please Please.........

Here, we are not at all in a position to spare so much for Noritsu KIDS,.

We don't even spare so much for  our own Kids,So how do we expect us to spare so much for Noritsu's KIDS.

And we don't have so much to drive ourselves so where do i get to so much to drive Noritsu . So please consider me also in the above long list.

KVS