Sign in to follow this  
Christina Rose

EPSON 7880-9880-11880 COST PER SQUARE FOOT CALC.

Here's a simplified Excel Spreadsheet I use to calculate cost per print.  

Let me know how it works for you, and if you modify it, send me (all of us) a copy !

PS: My cost for paper & ink are samples only, YMMV

Sorry but had to ZIP it to upload.

hi BiG Dave,

Thanks for the spread sheet. its usefull for the customers who is using large format printers. especially can check the each work consumption. i have another one got from epson (7800-9800).. here i  attach that also..

regards..

Hi

I'm trying to put together a simple grid price list to estimate the cost of printing canvasses ( H X W ) I've tried using the epson running cost calculator but it seems incapable of giving me an image size when it calculates the cost for the media I'm choosing. the page size option has no effect on the cost calculated and although I'm getting different costings according to the roll sizes I choose (24" & 44")

there is still no indication of the image size being used to calculate the ink cost and the support people at Epson don't seem to understand that all I want is an approximate cost per square inch or per square foot so that I can set up a grid.

I know it's not going to be accurate and that ink coverage will vary , but surely it's not beyond the ken of epson to be able to give an indication of the amount of ink used on canvas for a given image size.

I'm trying to run a business here ... How hard is this?