Sign in to follow this  
statefilm

Upgraded Software On V30, Now Getting Thermosensor Error No. 027

I upgraded the software on my V30 because it was a bit glitchy and resetting itself when entering certain menus.  After upgrading, the STB 1 & 2 Thermosensors are not working and it's giving me Error 027.  The temperatures are now showing 0 degrees but the sensors were fine before the upgrade.  Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Most machines do not have a STB 1 & STB 2 theromosensor.

Just STB tank 3 has a sensor.

You will need to change the process specification Number in standard setting 1.

Most machines are set to No.1 which is process C41RANP

Are you sure that new version is for your minilab ? Can be that it is for some different. One my customer put other LCD unit and after that their film processor asked to add tablets. It happened because LCD unit was from ecojet model and in LCD unit flash memory was loaded ecojet software. After software upgrade to correct version this fake error disappeared.

I think I must have the wrong software.  Process Spec No. 1 is listing C41SM rather than C41RANP.  The other Process Spec banks are empty.  Does anyone know where I can find the correct software for a Noritsu V30 RA model?