Sign in to follow this  
carlos33

Data Backup Frontier 370

Good  days friends, my hard drive machine was damaged  and I am installing everything again but I have no backup of minilab frontier 370, could someone share the data backup with me please. 

I thank you in advance.

Hi Moniroth

Dont give such answers

He need to do reinstalation with backup diskette

New installation is for factory and need some scanner calibration with the FOCUS JIG and other hard work

Thank.

Hi Nanotron,

He mentioned about Frontier 370, not about Scanner. For Scanner, we do need backup diskette restore back the important data such as focus calibration. Data of Frontier 370 is required when we did misconfiguration to the printer setting such as Laser Adjustment, temperature setting.... You absolutely don't need to restore the data back to your Frontier printer unless you made something wrong related to parameters.

Thanks for notification !

Thanks for replying friends, my machine had installed the software ms01. 

My machine was never installed escanner of film. 

When you first install I did a travez FMPC I1394 computer having a card to communicate with the printer, The hard disk is damage. 

When I try to reinstall the software again show insert the FD that contains the printer data (backup) for continue with the instalation, if someone could please give me this information I would appreciate a lot. 

regards

A backup disk is not needed but would be helpful....

Without the backup disk you will need to redo paper feed adjustments and laser rough and fine adjustments.

You will also need to manually enter the information in menu 45M. This information can be found on pieces of paper that should be in a little pouch inside the paper mag door. There are also stickers on the subscan and dist units that have most of the numbers needed, but not all of them.

Someone else's backup disk will NOT help you as every machine is different.

@Aarons....

If you install only scanner side software laser beam or feed length will not change. You have to choose "stand alone scanner" during installation. All mechanical adjustments in printer side will remain unchanged. You have to create print size only.

Thanks for replying friends, my machine had installed the software ms01. 
My machine was never installed escanner of film. 
When you first install I did a travez FMPC I1394 computer having a card to communicate with the printer, The hard disk is damage. 
When I try to reinstall the software again show insert the FD that contains the printer data (backup) for continue with the instalation, if someone could please give me this information I would appreciate a lot. 

regards

@Aarons....

If you install only scanner side software laser beam or feed length will not change. You have to choose "stand alone scanner" during installation. All mechanical adjustments in printer side will remain unchanged. You have to create print size only.

He is not installing a scanner.