iamthecage

Ez Controller Software Download

Hello. I didn't say "Sim, tem isso. É a versão 6.6." . Even do not know what it means.

On Windows 10 can be used version 6.60, 6.71 and 6.80 ( the latest ) . I have these three versions. Can get any of them, but not free of charge.

On Windows 10 you also need new system software for your printer and scanner. Have them also.

Write private message ( in English ) if need something.

Hello. EZ controller is universal software. There can be connected Noritsu minilabs, dry printers,  USB scanners, some Fuji, Epson and DNP equipment. Your choice where to use it.  Any EZ controller can use with printer, or without it.

On W10 can use EZ controller  version 6.60, 6.70, 6.72 and 6.80. I have all of them. All they can work with dongle, or without it.

EZ controller is just working interface. To connect something have install system software. This software has support W10 also. For example - to connect Noritsu scanners to W10 you need system software version 7.

On EZ controller can be installed many optional modules ( for example Digital Masking for scanner , Red eye correction software and many other ) . Have them also.

Write private message, if really need some software. Tell what you going install, what have yourself and what need from me.

To replace QSS Kids need EZ controller, dongle ( or run without it ) , connection software and profile data vol 3. This way can be connected any minilabs from QSS3101-1 to QSS3502 ( QSS32, QSS33, QSS34, QSS35 ) . All can run from any Windows ( even on W10 x64 PRO ) . Write private message and tell what you need from me and what have yourself.