iamthecage

Ez Controller Software Download

Since October of 2019, users who download copyrighted material from the Internet will be prosecuted and may face imprisonment in Japan or in countries that have signed the Copyright Convention.I highly recommend stopping your illegal distribution of materials owned by our client. Otherwise, a trial in the High Court of London will be opened against this resource. This is not your first placement of information that does not belong to you on this resource, as already indicated to you.

Edited by copyright-protection

Hello everyone i need help.

A month ago an error ocurried when i try enter in edition mode to make 3x4 photos, a gray screen, and the program need to close, becouse it stop to work.

My temporary solution was making on photoshop all the 8 3x4 photos in a 10x15 then print by the comom way, i have contacted a professional from the area, he told was needed to format the computer, but i have fear to stop printing, so we instaled in a new computer(a litle bit older, also i am thinking to buy a i3 to install again becouse...) but the new computer worked for only 3 days then show this error...  I formated the new computer 4 times, i tryed win 7, with 32 and 64 bits, also tried in win 10, but on win 10 the program dont open, i am trying to install version 6.6.0   in win 7 it works for 2 days, then this error apear, so i removed the new computer and put the old one to work, but we are losing many time making the 3x4 in photoshop.

The tecnic told to buy a new computer, i dont want to try to format the computer that is working fine ( but dont print 3x4, that frame and multi frame thing) 

What could be this problem? Is the version of my program? what should i do? 

a i3 should work fine right? and have any solution for this problem before i spend in a new computer? becouse if i can fix with the 2 olders computer woulde be better, my fear is to buy a new computer and the error still happening.

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-28 at 11.25.47.jpeg

15010-00003 means system error - exception occurs in the order management thread. This error can cause RAM, EZ controller software, or some other problems.
Try to run EZ controller testing tool. Might be something missing, or not enough. Try to increase virtual memory. Check printer system software version. Maybe version too low for your Windows.
Try format hard disk and make fresh Windows and EZ controller installation. Format disk D and there on EZ controller settings forward temporary files and files from scanner ( if have it ) . Better to use EZ controller with new installation interface ( 6.70 and latter ) . The latest EZ controller - version 6.8.

Hi

We are running QSS-3704HD + HS-1800 with EZ Controller version EZ Controller 6.70 in Windows 10 64bit.
We can't turn off EZ Controller PC because it is constantly receiving customer orders 24/7 from network.
( It is just made that way )

We have various old EZ Controller  versions on CD's: 4.10.054,   5.0.1,  5.0.111,  5.60.
We would like to fix problems with HS-1800 scanner elsewhere, away from noisy lab environment.

Is it  possible to operate and fix HS-1800 with one of these EZ Controller versions with virtual key?
How is it done?
XP/W7 operating system are ok to make install.

Best Regards
Juha Eske

Hello, I am a Swiss photographer and I have an LS-600 Scanner. I look for a version ez controller but i Have no idea which one is the right one for me. Can you help me?

do you have EZ Controller without dongle that can work with my scanner?? (i have Win 8.1 pro 64 bit)

On 4/20/2017 at 6:41 PM, Minilab service said:

Hello. Which Ez controller do you need? Do you have dongle? Can offer these options :

1. Version 6.60 . You can use it with your dongle. Can be installed on any Windows ( even W 10 x64 )

2. Version 6.60 working without dongle. Will be activated on one computer only.

3. Version 5.01 working without dongle. Can install as many as you need. Disadvantage - version old, designed to work on Windows XP ( in compatibility mode works on W7 x32 ) , can't open big images, do not support RAW files and has not all features, which can find on latest version.

All these three versions are not free. Free can offer just old Ez controller (version 2). It has a lot of bugs. You will need dongle to run it.

Hello, is it possible for using EZ Controller without dongle on my Windows XP? Waiting on your reply :)

7 minutes ago, Forestyl said:

Please, want to know if Ez Controller can send orders to Fuji LP 5000 series.

Sorry. Didn't notice I had the answer to this question yesterday. Thank you to TECNOR and DAVE S.

Edited by Forestyl