Sign in to follow this  
mike11918

Main Control Error 6900-0001

I just recovered Noritsu 3312. I reinstalled Main Software. I shutdown the PC, turned off breaker, and restarted. I received error 6900-0001. I cleared the error and software says its upgrading but never progresses. All items are at 0%. I have checked the device manager and NKC does show ARCNET PCI (multi cpu support). Can anyone tell me why I am getting this error? Thank you

Mike:

probably the drivers didn´t upgrade for the LVDS/ARCNET

1) I quit the QSS Software installation

2) Unistall current drivers for cards 

3) Unistall the hardware(NKC cards) in device manager and phisically

4) Restart and Install QSS software 

5) Install boards Restart computer and drivers were installed. 

good luck!

I quit the QSS via task manager. I uninstalled driver from device manager. I physically removed the card. I restarted PC and lab. I quit QSS software again upon restart. I reinstalled QSS system software. Now, do you want me to reinstall board whole PC is still on and then restart? Or turn off, install board, and restart? Wasn't sure?

I tried the above steps and re-installed board while PC and breaker was off. I restarted and still receive the same error. I dare not try to re install the board while the PC is on. Any other possible solution? When I restarted the computer, it does show that the NKC is being reinstalled right at startup.