Mohd Qassim Alkaebi

Ms01 Installation For Dx100

I need help,i'm installed MS01 4.2,driver dx100 and msp48 and i can't print from MS01.
I'm try from driver directly and it work,but from MS01 not work. I'm add dx100 from mainterence in ms01 but still not work.

Can someone help me pleasee?

I need help,i'm installed MS01 4.2,driver dx100 and msp48 and i can't print from MS01.

I'm try from driver directly and it work,but from MS01 not work. I'm add dx100 from mainterence in ms01 but still not work.

Can someone help me pleasee?

Check if you have the correct size select in the order, and if exist in the paper size in ms01

HELLO
  I have 3 dx100 install on a pc
machine Glossy A paper
Machine B Paper Chandelier 10X15
Machine C Luster Paper 20X30
Software use it is MSO1
My question ?
How am i going to add a paper format (here matte) on the fuji software for the dx100?
I can do for glossy and lustre but matte i arrive not
Need help please?
Zcomsbv@yahoo.fr

On 11/24/2016 at 11:31 AM, yustas said:

Easy.
Just to use MSP48 software.
We have it.
Send to us your inquire: parts@minilablaser.com

coul you send me ?

mail:dark.blacq@gmail.com

I want program Panda + Switcher laucher + Simon + DX100 Panda + MS01 4.2 FUJI How to Buy Program? What =THB Thai ? =$ Dollar sharus? I am Use Computer Win7 32Bit I see CD DVD To Internet Program Expensive? Please tell me Speak Thailand to Email tep.pun.ya123@gmail.com

Edited by teppunya112

Panda, Simon, Switcher and other elements are part of MS01 software. MS01 software is for Windows XP, W7 32 bit and W10 64 bit. For DX100 need connection software. Need use version for your Windows. Write private message and I can help to install your printer.

Hello 

i need help connecting my dx100 to ms 4.2 can someone give me instructions.

I tried to install it but with no results.

- I installed windows 7 SP1 32Bit

- and installed MS 4.2,

- After that i installed printer drivers.

- after that i installed dx100 msp 48 and msp48 patcher 

But the printer wont connect after initialization i gives me errors and MS 4.2 notifies me that it cant connect to database server?

If on MS01 have error, that MS01 not connected to server (red dot and written that not connected) then computer is not prepared correctly. Read pre-instillation manual supplied with software.
If have not server connection error ( dot is green and written that connected ) then probably DX-100 is not registered on MS01 correctly. Read MSP48 instillation manual supplied with software.
If server computer is not connected to network then need to add virtual network. Read MS01 adapter instillation manual.