mantacolor

Ms01 V4.2

Fujifilm Frontier system software kit is just software for Fuji 7xxx ( not printing interface ) . System software = Fuji printer=N1. This software designed by Noritsukoki ( not Fuji ) . That's the reason why no new versions. Noritsu printer ( the same software, but working on Noritsu application ) has version 16. 

Fujifilm Frontier system software kit is not enough - at least you need MS01. Would be good to have additional software too. For example - only to install MS16 you can work with 6 frames at the same time. Without it you have print frame by frame only.

MS11 - SP500 or SP3000 connection software - without using FrontMan. Instead it can use FrontMan for film scanning.

MS12 - printer driver ( to print any files from other computer - through MS01 server )

MS13 - hotfolder software.

MS14 - template print software and MS15 DVD with templates.

MS18 - skin tone correction software

MS19 - ID photo print software

MS21 - express variety print software

Fuji 7xxx can be install using more friendly Noritsu software ( Ez-controller + QSS printer ) . This way Fuji become Noritsu.  It is that all Fuji 7xxx are made by Noritsu and just painted green - white. All minilab hardware the same. E controller has many additional software too. Can write, if need it. If I where you I'd choose Noritsu software.

Have Ez-controller and qss printer ( working without dongle ) . Also have additional software. Also have all MS01 set ( software and manuals, optional MS software ( with manuals too ) .

On fotokiosk can install any software and using MS13 can transfer to printing server. Fuji has kiosk software "Order it" .I have order-it professional 9.6.7. ( with manuals ) , but need card to activate it.

Hope you got enough information and can decide what to install.

I look for the new version. because my clients have complaints of their photos, they ask me because the color of your photo doesn't have the same color as their screens.

They use Macs computers, use lightroom To correct the color and Photoshop editions

there a way to print the photo directly from photoshop or lightroom without using the MS01?

Which version ( MS01 and N1 ) you have now ? As I told before upgraded versions available for Noritsu branded minilabs only. When we are talking about Noritsu made these most important quality improvements :

The gradation from white to black has become smooth ( since version 7 )

Highlight detail loss has been decreased ( since version 7 )

Highlight Balance Adjustment ( since version 12 )

A different color appeared in a gradation from white (unexposed area) to a color can be corrected automatically ( since version 12 )

All other changes - added new or changed functions, improved menu, added new Windows systems and some other changes. 

On Fuji can print from Photoshop ( or some other software ) using print driver ( MS12 ) . Anyway printed files will be transferred to printing server running MS01. MS12 is for Windows. Maybe try to share on Windows installed printer and use it on MAC ( as network printer ) . Anyway I didn't try do it myself. Noritsu print driver ( working through EZ controller ) can be installed on Windows or MAC.

Fuji 7 can't run without MS01 + Fuji printer ( N1 = system software = Fuji printer ) or EZcontroller + Noritsu printer.

I have currently installed, MS01 v3.0 , there is a difference with the MS01 v 4.2 .

I also want to update the N1 3.0 to N1 4.0 fuji printer, something happens if I do

Fujifilm Frontier system software kit is just software for Fuji 7xxx ( not printing interface ) . System software = Fuji printer=N1. This software designed by Noritsukoki ( not Fuji ) . That's the reason why no new versions. Noritsu printer ( the same software, but working on Noritsu application ) has version 16. 

Fujifilm Frontier system software kit is not enough - at least you need MS01. Would be good to have additional software too. For example - only to install MS16 you can work with 6 frames at the same time. Without it you have print frame by frame only.

MS11 - SP500 or SP3000 connection software - without using FrontMan. Instead it can use FrontMan for film scanning.

MS12 - printer driver ( to print any files from other computer - through MS01 server )

MS13 - hotfolder software.

MS14 - template print software and MS15 DVD with templates.

MS18 - skin tone correction software

MS19 - ID photo print software

MS21 - express variety print software

Fuji 7xxx can be install using more friendly Noritsu software ( Ez-controller + QSS printer ) . This way Fuji become Noritsu.  It is that all Fuji 7xxx are made by Noritsu and just painted green - white. All minilab hardware the same. E controller has many additional software too. Can write, if need it. If I where you I'd choose Noritsu software.

Have Ez-controller and qss printer ( working without dongle ) . Also have additional software. Also have all MS01 set ( software and manuals, optional MS software ( with manuals too ) .

On fotokiosk can install any software and using MS13 can transfer to printing server. Fuji has kiosk software "Order it" .I have order-it professional 9.6.7. ( with manuals ) , but need card to activate it.

Hope you got enough information and can decide what to install.

The main difference between MS01 3.0 and 4.2 that 4.2 works on Windows 7. For Windows XP latest MS01 version 3.1 .

I will look what difference between N1 versions 3.10.001 and 4.01.001. Have both of them.

Also have almost all MS01 versions - 2.1, 2.5.5 , 3.0 , 3.1 , 4.0 and 4.2. 

Dear Minilabservice Sir,

I have more than one Frontier 370 machines on the network and we want to send print orders FROM AN EXTERNAL PC WORKSTATION to them ( like print files to different printers in our office).  We had bought MS01 ver. 3.1 Software for XP but we succeded in sending print order FROM AN EXTERNAL PC WORKSTATION to the first set of 370 ONLY recognized on the network.

1) Do I need to order other software(s) to achieve our purpose ?    We want one operator to operate (sending print orders) to multiple 370 machines.

2) whatelse Fujifilm software(s) we need in additional to have our productivities maximized with one operator again ?

3) Lastly, i want to know how to change the names ( ID ) of multiple of Fronter 370 machinessss  which were "harddisk cloned" from same source ?

David Lam  ( davidlam@sinopromise.com )

Hello davidlam. Can't understand you - bought software from reliable company and how install asking me. You should ask support them. When I sell something always explain how to install, guide buyer or sometimes help to install using Teamviewer.

You didn't tell how your 370 minilabs installed - with FMPC or as tethered printer. MS01 is enough to connect few minilabs. All other software optional. I'd recommend add MS16 at least ( 6 frame view ) . What other software do can read on my post above.

You have to make the lab’s network. Fuji recommends scanner names EZPC00, EZPC01, EZPC02, etc. All they should be on the same WORKGROUP ( have change from default MICSGROUP ) . IP should be individual for each minilab.

You can use HD clone from one minilab on other, but have on cloned HD replace minilab backup folders from original HD  ( printer and scanner - on D partition ) . To rename have disable Fuji software autorun ( start holding shift ) . Then can change computer name, working group and IP. Click left on My computer and there can change name and group. On network settings change IP and mask. Fuji recommended 192.168.1.x and 255.255.255.0 . 

Hm..
The only thing I had as a question from David was a question about how to change the language of the software.

Nothing else..

And more:
ALL what you have explained to him now about MS01 - has detailed described in the installation and instruction manuals (he also received it from us).
So, if he decided to ask YOU about the features of MS01 - it is his right. 
Your explanations are always very detailed and I also read them and have a lot of useful.
Thank you for them too. 

how can I tell which software I have installed on windows 2000 NT? I am exporting to a PIC running a new operating system (windows 7 I think... does that matter?) and it writes the files with names and folders that don't seem to correspond to the order information at all...? How do I export to specific folders?

Hello davidlam. Can't understand you - bought software from reliable company and how install asking me. You should ask support them. When I sell something always explain how to install, guide buyer or sometimes help to install using Teamviewer.

You didn't tell how your 370 minilabs installed - with FMPC or as tethered printer. MS01 is enough to connect few minilabs. All other software optional. I'd recommend add MS16 at least ( 6 frame view ) . What other software do can read on my post above.

You have to make the lab’s network. Fuji recommends scanner names EZPC00, EZPC01, EZPC02, etc. All they should be on the same WORKGROUP ( have change from default MICSGROUP ) . IP should be individual for each minilab.

You can use HD clone from one minilab on other, but have on cloned HD replace minilab backup folders from original HD  ( printer and scanner - on D partition ) . To rename have disable Fuji software autorun ( start holding shift ) . Then can change computer name, working group and IP. Click left on My computer and there can change name and group. On network settings change IP and mask. Fuji recommended 192.168.1.x and 255.255.255.0 . 

I have SP500+FMPC(LP1500) and need help to connect, also I have MS01 v2.5, MS11 and DellPC. Please give options just  for instructions as well as software update. 

Does anyone now how to make higher resolution then 1024x768 on my MS01 v4.2? When i select recomended resolution on my laptop 1366x768 i can't see all elements on screen (second row on "load and edit" screen i see half)?

Does Ms01 4.2 incompatible with higher resolution or i have some problem? Thanks.

On 4/22/2016 at 10:46 PM, kisr86 said:

Does anyone now how to make higher resolution then 1024x768 on my MS01 v4.2? When i select recomended resolution on my laptop 1366x768 i can't see all elements on screen (second row on "load and edit" screen i see half)?

Does Ms01 4.2 incompatible with higher resolution or i have some problem? Thanks.

i have same problem too

Hello, im not sure if i need additional software, however i dont have any instruction, operator manuals on ms01 4.2 can anyone help with some operators manual for how to use the software. thank you so much

Hello, im not sure if i need additional software, however i dont have any instruction, operator manuals on ms01 4.2 can anyone help with some operators manual for how to use the software. thank you so much