Sign in to follow this  
wozlow

Noritsu Autoprint Through Mrk File

Hello

I have a question about printing orders via MRK file

Our noritsu maschine (3001) has three different paper lenght for each channel. By deflaut the first one is choosen.

My question: Is there a possibility to set up different (second ) paper length from channel while printing through MRK file? How to set this option in the file?

regards

Edited by wozlow

Then, is there any other way to print "long files" (for example 30x60cm) with this MRK setting?  I know that the HOTFOLDER SOFTWARE is able to do that but there i had many problems with colors. 

Thanks for reply

Yes, you just need to set up a different print channel for each size that you want to print. You can still add different sizes to the H and P for manual size change if you want to.

For example

CH100 C 8x6  P 8x10 H 8x12

But say you need 8x12 with the MRK file, you can do the following.

CH108 C 8x12 P 8x10 H 8x6

The longest print length on a QSS-3001 is 356mm so you will not be able to print to a length of 600mm.

This is a physical machine limitation, even with Hotfolder this print length will not be possible on the QSS-3001.

Yes, impossible to print 600 mm on QSS33 series minilabs. On standard minilab can be printed 356 mm, or 420 mm when long length print software installed.

But he is using a QSS-3001 so there is no long length software option available on his machine.

This option is only on the QSS-33 series.

The QSS-35 series can print to a length of 610mm