pepe21

Fuji 570 Dns Not Found

I have  a Fuji 5700 and trying to set up with MS01 and it connects but when I try to access the menu on printer it gives me DNS NOT FOUND, I've done this before and I know the IP on the firmware has to be 192.168.0.10 but perhaps the Ip on printer is wrong...anybody else with this problem?

I have  a Fuji 5700 and trying to set up with MS01 and it connects but when I try to access the menu on printer it gives me DNS NOT FOUND, I've done this before and I know the IP on the firmware has to be 192.168.0.10 but perhaps the Ip on printer is wrong...anybody else with this problem?

please i have a problem into frontier 550 not booting he see just frontier ...(3point) you can help me please i think  GMD 23  it's possible help meee 

cleardot.gif

Please write in English, because your messages in some unknown language will be ignored.

First on minilab keyboard menu need to access network setting menu. Look IP and mask there. On Windows network settings need correctly adjust firewire network card ( IP and mask ) . From computer run ping to minilab - start and run ping 192.168.x.x - t ( instead x - your minilab IP address ) . You should have connectivity and shouldn't be errors.

If have not connection - check firewire cable,  firewire board on FMPC ( or scanner, if have tethered printer ) and firewire board on printer ( it is the same ) . If all they are working - check Windows settings ( firewall, UAC, sharing options ) . Try to ping from other computer ( do not need Fuji software - only driver ) . 

When you check all that can advice something else,