Sign in to follow this  
clickrs

Cost Per Print Epson Surelab D700

Hello,

Since there is no epson section on this forum ( maby a good iedea to make one ) I wil ask my question here. I bought myselfe a D700 and I am searching for the cost per print. But I can't find it anywhere. Is there someone with this printer who knows the cost per print like 9x13 cm 10x15cm 13x18cm 15x20cm and so on.

Thanks a lot for answering my question..

Clickrs

Since there is no epson section on this forum ( maby a good iedea to make one ) I wil ask my question here. I bought myselfe a D700 and I am searching for the cost per print. But I can't find it anywhere. Is there someone with this printer who knows the cost per print like 9x13 cm 10x15cm 13x18cm 15x20cm and so on.

Hi Clickrs,

This question comes up quite a few times in my presence and the literature as you observed is rather vague (but it maybe that I was just not paying attention!)- I guess the problem might be that it can vary from country to country and over time. In a more lucid moment I did manage to make a note of the contents of the attachment.

Although this did relate to the D3000, the figures were not too much out of line with the D700-equivalent which they also carry. It's a start.

I know of at least one other user with a couple of D700's who comes on the forum quite regularly who is always very helpful.

It would be great to have a section. I am always keen to discover feedback, workflow issues and wish lists.

post-4547-0-75448800-1480932480_thumb.jpg