Sign in to follow this  
vincent

Main control system error + Arcnet communication error

Dear,

i search all post on the section but i can not find a solution. Sorry again, i create a new post. Hope you will understand.

My 3202 was very slow for printing and sometimes stop priting since a few months.. Even the order have finish, print are not finish yet and machine stop printing. So I decide to change my RAM first, before i have 2Go, now i put 4Go. I move carefully the machine and take care the cable behind. First machine was ok, print were a little bit faster but not like before. After i put a second HD for making a backup, when it start, i have these 2 errors:

first :6900-0001 Main control system error

second: 6901-0008 Arcnet communication error.

I turn off machine, but same problem. I unplug my second HD, and start again, error still here.

I check all fiber cable behind machine and the scanner but still problem. 

I check the PCB arcnet in windows, it looks ok

anyone have an idea please?

Thank you

Try to reinstall board driver - remove and install again. Then check connections using ARCNET test software. 6901-0008 means no ARCNET communication between printer control pcb and processor control pcb. Only if all OK when you run ARCNET test software you can try to run working software.

thanks for your reply. I put the pcb which connect one plug and optical fiber to another PCI slot in the PC. I check all optical fiber ( behind PC, in the top of the scanner,  behind under the monitor, behind magazine in printer, under dryer). I clean all the plug for the optical fiber. All the black optical fiber have light, the white don't have. Same problem

When the soft start, the printer and the scanner don't make any noise. Usually they do

thank you

here the result

Communication is incorrect with all the connected ARCNET devices.

Confirm the following items.

- Selected(Model)

-ARCNET cable connection to the PC

- ............................................to the PCB with HUB

-................cable connection

- ............. cable for dirt

- .............cable connector for dirt

if the connection is still poor, possible cause for the problem is malfunction of the PCB on which arcnet chip is installed

Edited by vincent

Then no connection between computer board and Digital ICE control pcb. Remove scanner ARCNET cables from Digital ICE control pcb ( white color cable ) . Then connect it to computer pcb directly. Run ARCNET diagnostic software. You should have good connection with scanner ( scanner should be powered ) . If you will not have communication with scanner, then something wrong on computer. If have communication with scanner then problem with digital ICE control pcb. During test have select correct minilab model ( QSS32xx ) . Otherwise you have error. By the way - I wrote about normal QSS3202. If you have QSS3202SD minilab then connection is different.

This morning,

today i have a second error : 6901-2008 Processor D-Ice control PCB communication error

error 6901-0008 appears first when i cancel it, 6901-2008 appears

so i made a arcnet test again, i have 

(IMAGE PROCESSING PCB 7/7 errors, the other have not error)

- ARCNETcable connection

-  ARCNET cable for dirt

-  ARCNET cable connector for dirt

if the line state is still poor, possible cause for the problem is malfunction of the PCB on which arcnet chip is installed

when you said Then connect it to computer pcb directly .  you mean connect directly the scanner to PC? white cable and optical fiber ? then make another Arcnet test ?

Edited by vincent

Yes directly to computer, just optical cable. Do not touch LVDS cable.

Remove scanner ARCNET cables from Digital ICE control pcb. Scanner ARCNET cable  is white. Connect them directly to computer. Run ARCNET test. Should not be errors with scanner. This way you test computer board.

If have communication with scanner then check all step by step. To computer connect original cables ( they go to Digital ICE control pcb ) . From this board disconnect all ARCNET cables ( except from computer ) . Run ARCNET diagnostic. This time should not have error with Digital ICE control pcb.

Edited by Minilab service

Hi,

i connect the scanner directly to the computer. I have 2/7 errors. But my scanner is wrong, did not work for a while. So i don't know if it is computer board or not default

Then i connect the others optical to the computer directly. I have errors for all. So it look like my digital control ICE pcb is wrong.

What didn't work on your scanner? For this test working ARCNET is enough. This software doesn't test other scanner parts.

Your answer was ''very informative'' . ''I have 2/7 errors'' says nothing. Do you mean your didn't have errors with PCI card and scanner and had communication errors with other boards? If yes - than it is normally. To your system connected only scanner, so all other boards should have errors. Conclusion - inside computer all works well. Scanner ARCNET communication is working also.

Do not know what is ''connect the others optical to the computer directly'' . 

As I told before, if PCI card and scanner are OK then to computer connect ORIGINAL cables ( they go to Digital ICE control pcb ) . From Digital ICE control pcb DISCONNECT all ARCNET cables ( except cables from computer ) . Run ARCNET diagnostic. This time should not have error with Digital ICE control pcb and have errors with all other boards.

I can not open noritsu soft, so i can not say the error from the negative scanner S2. I remember it was about: image processing error..... So i can not print negative for a moment, even can not do daily setup.

sincerely sorry , i may be not understand you. I ask you again the procedure please.

first: disconnect only the white optical fiber from PCB and connect directly to behind PC. run selfcheck 

second: i have 4 optical fiber from up to down . The first is the white one (scanner S2), the second is going to another PCB on the left, the third is going to computer and the fourth is going to printer. I disconnect all the optical fiber except cables from computer. run selfcheck

is that correct ?

Edited by vincent

Do not know which cable - 1, 2 or some other. Cables can be connected to ANY port. 

Yes, from Digital ICE control pcb remove all ARCNET cables. Leave connected only ARCNET cables, which go to computer. Run ARCNET test. Look testing results. You should NOT have errors with Digital ICE control pcb. All other boards will have errors . It is normally, because they are disconnected. Only if have all that you can go forward.

Hello,  i have been using 3702 HD before i move it to another place, i tried to power it up again but the error (6901 Arcnet communications error) face me. what can i do for that error

Bonjour,

Depuis une semaine ma machine noritsu qss3501 plus affiche un message d'erreur ARCNET Communication error, j ai essayer de changer le disk dur d'echange, changer la carte réseau intégré, et même revoir tout les câble du branchement rj45  tout rien, j'ai accuse la carte d'alimentation de 34vl , merci de votre aide 

Serge kassy kasias 

20191128_072902.jpg

20191127_143054.jpg

20191127_143048.jpg