EstimuloVisual

Lines on prints parallel to transpor

Hi! I'm printing on my frontier 370. I have some white lines on the prints, all sizes. They are parallel to transport. All optics of laser unit were cleaned with a camel hair brush, soft swab and anti static microfiber for optics. Also the mirrors were cleaned (some dust on them) but I didn't clean the polygon. The filter of the anti dust fan is full of dirty (it is no more white, I never replace it)

After the cleaning,  these white lines changed the position on the print. They are visible only in uniform and half tones backgrounds  (for a common costumer are not visible). What more a have to do to solve this issue???

Not necessary to clean polygon - it can't cause these stripes. Stripes can cause only output part - lenses and mirror. Have clean them again. To avoid this problem better on time to replace ( or at least to clean ) filter. If stripes are very sharp they will be caused by threads from foam ( beside shooter ) .