StruggleTech

Help On DX100 Problem

5 hours ago, dazngad said:

What do you use instead that can do what the Fuji does at the same cost of ownership? 

to replace those horrible machine, i use canon pro wide format, canon gives me a lifetime printhead warranty, and 5 stars tech support, for smaller size i use epson l805, i use epson d700's ink, i put that to the l805 ink tank, so far so good, it's been almost 20k prints and no problems... i know it's a hard work to prints compare to using order controller, but it's worth the money, for my other shop that has big order daily , i still use wetlab

4 hours ago, purnomosetiawan said:

to replace those horrible machine, i use canon pro wide format, canon gives me a lifetime printhead warranty, and 5 stars tech support, for smaller size i use epson l805, i use epson d700's ink, i put that to the l805 ink tank, so far so good, it's been almost 20k prints and no problems... i know it's a hard work to prints compare to using order controller, but it's worth the money, for my other shop that has big order daily , i still use wetlab

Epson L805 isn't available in my market.  What paper would you use for that to keep costs same.  I buy my ink & paper direct from Fuji at very advantageous pricing. 

By the way L805 looks like a nice option for a sublimation printer.  Look forward to it showing up in my region.  Reminds me of Artisan 1430 but had paper feed issues a lot.  

I love my Canon gear.  I haven't found an ink system that is time efficient for Canon desktop using Dye ink.  For my large Canons using pigment prints come out great & I use aftermarket ink with excellent color and fade.  My cost went down to compete with ecosolvent.  

Edited by dazngad

17 hours ago, dazngad said:

Epson L805 isn't available in my market.  What paper would you use for that to keep costs same.  I buy my ink & paper direct from Fuji at very advantageous pricing. 

By the way L805 looks like a nice option for a sublimation printer.  Look forward to it showing up in my region.  Reminds me of Artisan 1430 but had paper feed issues a lot.  

I love my Canon gear.  I haven't found an ink system that is time efficient for Canon desktop using Dye ink.  For my large Canons using pigment prints come out great & I use aftermarket ink with excellent color and fade.  My cost went down to compete with ecosolvent.  

paper i use Fujifilm for drylab or EP Media, i know it's roll, so i have to cut 4x6, 5x7, 6x8....but my employee did this, so no extra cost, and i use Philips infraphil lamp for heater

Edited by purnomosetiawan

Hello. Where you want to buy it - in Italy , or NOT in Italy ( as you wrote ) ? If not in Italy - tell where you want to buy it.

Fuji DX-100 printer head is made by Epson. The same printer head used on Epson SL-D700 .

Epson Print Head Id852V Epson part number FA17020 ( old number FA17000 ) . Fuji part number FW16GFA17020 ( old part number FW16GFA17000 ) . 

Printer heads can buy from Epson, from Fuji, or many online shops.

Matteo cannot write correctly his own mother language for this reason google translate failed and it's not clear. He said "hi can someone help me i have 2 fuji dx100 with the heads not working.  Where can i buy that part outside italy?" You can find on aliexpress

Thank you. Do not think that you understood correctly. Why "outside Italy" ? Is Italy some special country, where can't to purchase printer head? Only Matteo can explain what he need.

Printer head can be bought in all countries. Everywhere can find Epson representative, Fuji representative, or some online shop, where can to buy it.
Yes, can find them on Aliexpress, or Ebay ( sellers from China ) , but on some EU online shops can find cheaper, than from there. For example :
https://www.pop-informatique.com/Prix/Print-Head-Id852V-979580.html
I think better to buy printer head with warranty. DX-100 and SL-D700 are made by Epson China. Might be some Chinese sellers sell defected printer heads, which on factory didn't pass quality tests and where not allowed put them on new printers.

fujifilm italia doesn't sell the parts cause they wanna do the service and also others suppliers doesn't have brand new (only second hands). The only way to get the parts in italy is buy online.

Head can buy from Epson Italy. Fuji doesn't make this printer head - just sells it. If have not online shops in Italy can buy from France, or Germany. There see many online shops, which sell this printer head.  For example worldpartservice shows that have in stock 51 pcs of FW16GFA17020 and 1 pce FA17020 . Doesn't matter which part to order - get the same printer head.

14 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Yes, to change most important parts need service software.

So it's impossible to repair dx100 by ourself cause fujifilm sell the software only to the official service. They dont sell to final costumers.

i have dx100 in lockdown i have not used it for 2 months after that i printed 300 prints after that there was the problem in prints lining were coming  in nozell check all colors were printing half how can i find the problem where it is in the head or pump cap asembly