Yassintrancer

Konika minolta R1 super 1000

Probably you need not software - just CD with image files made using Norton Ghost to recover HD on minilab computer ( installed on Linux ) and CD with image files made using Norton Ghost to recover HD on workstation  ( installed on Windows 2000 ) . There are  recovery CD with different software versions. Which version you need? After HD restore you need to load backup with your minilab settings. Use backup, which you did on your workstation, when it worked well. Backups are individual for each minilab.

If your minilab works and just want to make software upgrade then you need CD with system software. Have upgrade software on workstation computer and software on minilab computer and few minilab boards will be upgraded also. The latest version for Konica R1-1000 ( R1 Super ) - 2.00R01E.

Have all recovery CD and software to upgrade Konica minilabs. Also can make dongle for any minilab. Online ( using Internet ) can re-program empty dongle, or add new options. Can add new options, which are on R3 into R1, or R2.

Hello.

I know the topic is very old. I just want to know if the problem with the software R1 DP1000 Konica has been solved  because I currently have the same problem.

I have a minilab computer (installed on Linux) and a workstation  (installed on Windows XP).

The workstation with Windows XP work very well but the Hard Disk with the Linux installation died.

So, I need the software cd for konika R1 DP-1000 or 2000 (I don’t know) linux redhat or an image files made using Norton Ghost or other to recover HD on minilab computer.

I unfortunately lost all original softwares and the images (Backup) after a move.

Please I need help.

Thanks

Konica minilab computer need restore from image. There are models R1-1000 and R1-1400. On R1 super 1000 can be used two computers - P2, or P3 ( metal label on computer ) . Need to use image for exact minilab and exact computer. I have many image files ( for various minilabs and various computers ) .