Have been having this issue on my machine 3300 the solution temperature is above the safety range CD and BF I have changed processor pcb, processor I.O, main relay pcb, still the same thing. Any help please

Firstly make sure all your CD and BF pumps are working fine...

In some QSS- minilabs models.... some of the chemical level sensor Assembly has "over-temperature sensing device internally.  that may need replacement in few cases I had met.

But I cannot explain why both your CD and BF have over-temperature messages showing up.   Good Luck !

more..from me

IF one Flow switch assembly has 4 wires, that could mean 2 wires for the (Magnetic REED ) FLOAT sensing and the another 2 wires for Over-temp sensing

IF one Flow switch assembly has 6 wires, that means the assembly has 2 FLOAT rings and last 2 wires for Over-temp sensing.   Hope information helps

You need to check the temperature of the main tank solution and the sub tank solution with a thermometer. They should be close.If the readings are very different the problem will be caused by poor circulation, blocked chemical filter, blocked pump etc.

If the temperature readings are similar, the problem will be electronic, most likely the heaters are not fully switching off. If this is the case, the Main relay board (J391274) will be the most likely cause.

Agree with Dave S . . but . . . SeyiAra said relay PCB had been replaced

old part no. of Relay PCB could be J390976-xx, the former part no. of latest part no. J391274-xx

@SeyiAra,  any new findings ? to share