EstimuloVisual

Frontier 370 Laser Unit Life Lasting

Do not worry.
Fujifilm makes very reliable lasers with a huge resource. 8000 is Okay.
And no need to worry. You have our company as a backup in case of any issue with a laser. :-)
Will be happy to offer you diode laser in the future if any need will be from your side.

Usually, laser manufacturers give 5000 hours of laser lifetime (if the equipment has a working hours counter meter).
A laser lifetime depends on different factors: 
- design of the module
- quality of assembling of the laser module
- quality of the components
-  quality of power supply (stability of incoming voltage)
- quality of the power supply unit (PSU) of a lab (for example, QSS32/34 has the worst multi-voltage PSU) 
etc.
If to compare Fujifilm and Noritsu lasers we can say that Fujifilm lasers are much better and all of them are very reliable.
Repair of Fujifilm lasers is about  3% of all laser repairs in our company.
97% of repairs gives Noritsu.

And the design of Fujifilm labs allows seeing the current condition of each module just by a few clicks. It is very convenient if you want to understand when the laser will die (approximately, of course).

Noritsu labs do not have such a feature.
Hence if you want to check the condition of the Noritsu laser module you need to make a few actions with some tools to define the approximate resource of the module.
Contact me via email if you need detailed instructions on how to define the condition of the lasers. 

17 hours ago, EstimuloVisual said:

Thank you yustas. I appreciate the information you have given to me. I would like to email you a screenshot of my laser unit information so you can help me understand it. Can you send me an email address?

my e-mail address is info@minilablaser.com

8 hours ago, purnomosetiawan said:

i would not worry about laser life, but i would worry about parts avaibility for Fujifilm, They newset minilab (made by Fujifilm not Noritsu made) was 10 years ago, here in Indonesia Fujifilm office not more big as coffeshop...

Lots of old models like 330/340/35*/37* are out of support of Fujifilm and no more new parts available in Japan at Fujifilm warehouse. I know it because I have been supplying the spare parts to our clients for 25 years back to 1994...

But there is a lot of used labs on the market where you can buy used part and have your lab running. Some of our customers even bought one more used lab for parts and feel good.