2LuckyPuppies

DX100 preventive maintenance code: I-2101

Greetings:

Fuji DX100 gave "preventive maintenance code: I-2101 ink supply tube replacement" then quit working.

Questions:

Is this something I can fix myself?

Is there a way to reset this error so that the printer will keep operating? I'm pretty certain the error code is generated by number of prints printed and not an actual failure of a part.

Is there a source for parts for the DX100?

Is there a service manual?

Thanks.

Hello. Yes, there is service manual for this printer and I have it.

I-2101 means Ink Tube life near end. It is nearly time to replace Ink Supply Tube. Replace the Ink Tube with a new one and reset the counter of the Ink Tube. 

Yes, you are right - error generated not an actual failure of a part. If you sure that ink tube still fine - just reset this counter.

You can do all yourself. Just need service software for Fuji DX-100 ( to reset counter ) .

There are service software for Fuji DX-100 ( Frontier-S ) and for SL-D700. For Fuji DX-100 have DX100 service programs version 1.2.0 , 1.3.2 , 1.6.0 , 1.7.0 and for Epson - version 1.6.0 . Have service manual also.

Write private message, if need something.

8 hours ago, Minilab service said:

I just tried to message you in private but it says you don't receive messages, please feel free to get in touch, kind regards from France, Guillaume

On 5/2/2019 at 11:06 AM, Minilab service said:

I-2101 means Ink Tube life near end. It is nearly time to replace Ink Supply Tube. Replace the Ink Tube with a new one and reset the counter of the Ink Tube. 

Yes, you are right - error generated not an actual failure of a part. If you sure that ink tube still fine - just reset this counter.

You can do all yourself. Just need service software for Fuji DX-100 ( to reset counter ) .

There are service software for Fuji DX-100 ( Frontier-S ) and for SL-D700. For Fuji DX-100 have DX100 service programs version 1.2.0 , 1.3.2 , 1.6.0 , 1.7.0 and for Epson - version 1.6.0 . Have service manual also.

i want to buy fuji dx100 service programes to reset the ink pump Email sendrellawork@gmail.com 

Hi,

I have the same problem with Epson SL-D700, but error E-2101. Can I fix this in my studio? Please help.

Regards

Rafał.

On 5/2/2019 at 11:27 AM, yustas said:

I recommend purchasing of all manuals for your printer.
We have all of them including software.
Contact me if you need it.
here the list of manuals in our depository.
https://yadi.sk/i/hmu6ubrUkREfHw

want to buy Epson SL-d700 service software to reset the ink pump Email studio@piaskowskiphotography.pl

You have two possibilities - each time call service engineer, when your printer reach limit ( for tubes, decompression pump, pump cap unit, ink pump and cutter ) , or buy service software and reset counters yourself. Of course before reset have make sure, that part is still fine and can continue using it. Service software is not only for reset. Also need it to replace most important parts ( head, pump, boards and etc ) , make - restore backups and make high level adjustments.

i need service software for dx100 i have error e-9901

7 hours ago, maxtechmk said:

i need service software for dx100 i have error e-9901

E-9901 is a generic hardware error (can be a piece of paper inside or something else) cannot reset with the service software