NewHopePhoto

Scanner Adjustment Chart - Crop Card - needed

I am in need of the Scanner Adjustment Chart #Z022046-01 for the Crop Card attachment for the Noritsu MFC carrier. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Ted Nichols, New Hope Photo, New Hope, PA USA

Thanks for checking on this. Is there a way, by trial and error, to calibrate the crop card attachment for the MFC carrier? If I try to use it now I get a message that it has not been calibrated. Thanks.

I wonder...  if someone DID have it (or any of the other crop charts for other machines),

would making a 1:1 scan of it and printing it out on a 3D printer be possible for it to "work" ??

I'm sure there's lots of people that would like one for their machines (hint, hint Yustas & Minilabhelp)

Even if it's only good for 1 or 2 uses, it may be worth it for the lab owner to have it.... 

Or post the 3D drawings on-line for download and "easy" local printing/manufacture.

I have thought about it.
The thing is it is not easy to find the genuine sample to make a model prototype.
It costs a lot and it is not clear if the quality will be good or not after 3D modeling.
Also, the quality of the modern 3D printers is not acceptable so far.

if to order the model made of metal it will cost like a piece of a spaceship.

I wish I could find someone who has one. None of the current USA Noritsu techs have one. I am willing to purchase, rent or borrow one or pay for a service call if I could find a tech who has one.