Sign in to follow this  
kcheyne

Relay clicking when the heater fan goes off.

Which relay you are talking about? If about relay X8 ( LED10 connected to it ) then something wrong with dryer cover interlock switch. LED10 should be light and relay ON, when cover closed. If X8 OK , but clicking X2, X3, X4 ( LED12 ) then problem with dryer safety thermostat ( connector J/P653 ) . If measure to ground there should be +24V on both contacts. Also look X9 status ( LED13 ) . It should be ON to have dryer power supply.  Power supply goes from processor power supply. Can check it on J/P656 contacts 1, 2 and 3. If measure to ground there should be +24V. This voltage also should be on TP1 and LED14 should be light.

Issue has not repeated itself since its happened. Machine will get a entire cleaning and going over this month as I've a couple other quirks I need to look into before we go back into full time production. Finding a c clip come out with prints earlier in the season has me concerned.