Amanartey

My computer not finding Kodak 6800 printer

My computer and laptop are not finding my Kodak 6800 printer. I installed the printer software on both but when I connect the printer, the computer does not find it although the printer says ready. I am wondering if it has something to do with the usb port? Any help will be appreciated

The kodak 6800 printer is Plug and Play so if in two PCs (as it says) is not recognized. Surely that is the communication card of the printer, which is located in the same cover where the cable connects to it. Change that card and the problem should be solved ...
Another test that must be done is to change the usb cable for another one that if we are sure it works ...

regards

The kodak 6800 printer is Plug and Play so if in two PCs (as it says) is not recognized. Surely that is the communication card of the printer, which is located in the same cover where the cable connects to it. Change that card and the problem should be solved ...
Another test that must be done is to change the usb cable for another one that if we are sure it works ...

regards