Sign in to follow this  
Bakul

Solution level sensors

Hello,

Can someone inform me if a solution level sensor from Noritsu R420L film processor can work with Frontier 7700 paper processor?

They look identical.. Is it same voltage? I need to replace one in P1 and I have this R420L dia film processor which is not in use.

Any help appreciated.

No.

The 7700 ones have 2 float sensors, one for the refilling level, and one for the solution level too low alarm.
The R420 float switch has only one sensor and I'm sure the length, mounting and connector will be different as well.

The part number you need is W408500-01

Thank you for the clarification. I was aware that there are two distinct level sensors on 7700 and the one I need to replace is the solution level sensor (float switch)  located next to filter cartridge.

I just wanted to make sure before I order as the film processor is lying there with so many spares. Oh well, I will order the specific one now that you have cleared this for me.

BTW, on my parts list it says the number is W 412 091-01. Probably because  this is a Fuji Frontier parts list..

On diagram see that on F specification processor used different CD float switch. On processors with F specification it is NFS-3T-51 ( part number W412091-01 ) and on all specification processors ( normal, SM, J ) it is NFS-3T-3R ( part number W408500-01 ) . Heater on F specification processor has different part number also.