Sign in to follow this  
EYGA BERN

QSS3801G PRINTER COMMUNICATION PROBLEM WITH EZ CONTROLLER

I bought a used 3801g and after setting it up everything was fine until I mistakenly deleted the IP address from the machine specification area and now the printer not communicating with the EZ CONTROLLER and I have done everything to bring it back but it is not working what should I do please help me 

Do you remember, which address was there - default settings, or IP or mask where changed? Try to open minilab specification and enter values, which where before. If you have minilab backup made when all worked you can restore loading it.

To check connectivity with minilab can run EZ controller testing tool. There minilab IP can be scanned automatically. Also check computer LAN settings ( IP and mask ) , connect minilab and computer directly ( without hub - used crossover LAN cable ) . 

Edited by Minilab service

Can you open QSS-Printer from Windows startup menu? If can't - make default computer LAN settings ( IP 192.168.1.12, mask 255. 255. 255. 224 , no gateway ) , connect computer and minilab directly ( use crossover cable ) and then run recovery utility ( NPIPLVUP ) .