Sign in to follow this  
Molero

Pakon F235 and Hard drive :N

Good morning, sir,

I bought a pakon F235 Plus and I have a computer with XP. But I can not make it work by an error with the disk N. If someone can explain to me how to make a disk N in windows Xp. Since in the instructions of the scanner comes with windows 2000 and changes. 
Thank you very much and I wait for your answer. If you can explain it step by step.

Do you mean that need change hard disk drive letter to N ? If yes - on "My computer" icon click mouse right button, choose "Manage", Disk management. Then on disk, which you want to change ( for example "D" ) click mouse right button, select "Change drive letter and path" , press "Change" , choose new letter ( N ) and confirm all messages.

The machine cannot find the N unit as it must be unformatted. I have already changed the letter, but I do not understand how the N unit is linked to the machine. Because in some places it says that it must be unformatted. But if someone can explain in simple steps. Very grateful.

5 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Do you mean that need change hard disk drive letter to N ? If yes - on "My computer" icon click mouse right button, choose "Manage", Disk management. Then on disk, which you want to change ( for example "D" ) click mouse right button, select "Change drive letter and path" , press "Change" , choose new letter ( N ) and confirm all messages.

The machine cannot find the N unit as it must be unformatted. I have already changed the letter, but I do not understand how the N unit is linked to the machine. Because in some places it says that it must be unformatted. But if someone can explain in simple steps. Very grateful.