Sign in to follow this  
Arles Marcos

capacity booster key was not detected

hola una ayuda, ¿cómo puedo resolver? No se detectó la clave de refuerzo de capacidad Qss3502, la placa de la PC se descompuso, la cambiamos de asus 775 y la placa base 1150 tiene instalado el controlador centinela 7.6 y el tipo de capacidad con serial, ahora compre una placa súper micro muy similar a el original de qs3502 y el mismo no me detecta

Do not understand your language. This is international forum, so write in English. You should respect other forum members, if want to get answers to your questions.

As I said many times all messages posted on my profile will be deleted and ignored. Have to use private message, if want ask something ( envelope symbol at the top of page ) .

hello a help, how can I solve? The Qss3502 capacity booster key is not detected, the PC board broke down, we changed it from asus 775 and the 1150 motherboard has the 7.6 sentinel controller installed and the type of capacity with series, now buy a very super super micro board similar to the original of qs3502 and it does not detect me, type D capacity booster installed

3 models of Asus 775 probe and no, an 1150 also does not now change for the super micro 775 similar to the original still if recognizing reinforcement capacity

Hello. I responded your private message.  Is your capacity booster connected to USB port, or LPT? I think your Windows do not see booster. Check port settings on BIOS and Windows.

To have working capacity booster your Windows should see it properly.  Also should be installed Sentinel ( or Rainbow ) driver and capacity booster type D software.

If you can't solve capacity booster hardware problem then I have virtual D type capacity booster. If use it you do not need real capacity booster. This virtual booster is tested and full working. You can install this plug-in on your computer and minilab software see it. Then you have not error message.

There is no Capacity Booster attached to the printer port (Magenta coloured port) in your photo.

Perhaps it is still attached to the original motherboard?

Windows XP does have slight issues with detecting the Capacity Booster, but normally after a few seconds it sees it and displays Capacity Booster detected.

esta concebido al puerto serial es la conexión que tiene la noritsu asi funciona la capacidad de refuerzo con la placa base original

no puerto Ltp, solo el serial el antiguo conexión del puerto del mouse, que tiene comunicación con la impresora

o esta conexión de serial no es capacity booster o para que sirve,  disculpe mi ignorancia, quacore@gmail.com mis podes ayudar y enviar número de whatsapp 

Edited by Arles Marcos

Write in English, if want to get help. Why you do not respect community? 

Do not understand what you wrote here. On your picture marked not capacity booster. There connected colorimeter. You have not capacity booster connected to this motherboard. Capacity booster should be connected to LPT ( pink connector ) . Look old motherboard - probably capacity booster left connected there.

No problem, if capacity booster was lost. I have virtual capacity booster. If to install it then do not need real capacity booster.

I answered your private message. Yes, I can sell virtual capacity booster type D. Then do not need real capacity booster.

Do you really have QSS3502 minilab? If you have QSS3501 then capacity booster will not help you. QSS3502 has two paper lanes and QSS3501 only one. That means you can't install capacity booster on QSS3501 and have QSS3502.